View Full Version : vacation with Foxy

mikieh
11-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Hello out there fellow Foxy Angel fans & worshipers-Thought I'd drop a line about one of the finest experiences of my entire life-I recently spent 4 days in the California Redwoods with Foxy and it was glorious! I have been an ardent admirer for a few years now-this was the 2nd time I've been with Angel. Living in California I couldn't be much further away & still be in the lower 48-I'm kinda jealous of You lucky ones who live in or near Fort Lauderdale. It certainly was no cheap date to have My Goddess come out here for 4 days-But I assure you it was worth well more than every cent. She is so beautiful & so much fun to be with-now I'm not the type to get into graphic descriptions of my sexual exploits but I can only say that Foxy is quite simply the best-She is one in a billion! She is so strong & dominating-yet so lithe & gorgeous & utterly feminine-she takes my breath away! She feels, smells & tastes far better than anyone I have ever experienced-& She makes me feel like no one has ever made me feel before. Foxy Tigress might better fit Her but Foxy Angel Ultimate Goddess is just fine. I guess the point I am trying to make is if You are a Foxy Angel fan & You have never been with her-Do it!!! Don't let life pass You by without experiencing the ultimate pleasure of serving Her! There is only one-there will never be another like Her. I say freely & without shame in front of all of You that I am Her slave forever. Take care & be well, Michael

Cleo
11-06-2011, 04:47 AM
I'm envious that Foxy got to spend time in the California Redwoods.

FoxyAngel
11-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi there Michael. Nice to see you joined the forum. Our redwoods vacation was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together there. The redwoods, the company and the service you provided was top notch as well. You really know how to treat your "goddess" well. Thats 2 great times we had together and I look forward to the next. Ill be the one to throw a little graphic detail out there. Every time your service gets better and better. That last night together I pounded away hard on that ass and you took every thrust eagerly with a smile. Thats a good way to my heart. You sucking my cock deep in the woods was a high light as well. Outside our sexual behavior. The bed and breakfast we stayed. The wine tasting. The restaurants. the souvenir boutiques and shopping also wonderful. I thank you... and once again look forward to our next trip together. Hugs and Kisses!

Always your "Goddess"

farapaccino
11-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Wow!
I envy you Michael. But also, I'm really happy for you. That sounded like a wonderful experience that all of us wish we could have!

FoxyAngel
11-29-2011, 01:11 PM
It was. I really enjoyed myself immensely : )