View Full Version : Foxy Fantasy

jimbo42
09-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Foxy you are the most beautiful sexiest babe on the planet :) I have a fanrasy Im an anal virgin where me & you are boxing because you look hotter than hell in pink boxing gloves. You kick my ass ko me and then as the winner you make me suck your gorgeous shecock and pull my trunks down and take my anal cherry fucking me long and hard until you cum all over my face and down my throat :) That would be a dream cum true Foxy because you are a Goddess

FoxyAngel
09-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Sounds HOT to me. Pretty much the "norm" around here. I will gladly knock you the fuck out and take your anal cherry. Thats what I do!

jimbo42
09-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Sounds HOT to me. Pretty much the "norm" around here. I will gladly knock you the fuck out and take your anal cherry. Thats what I do!

You just kocking me the fuck out grabbing me by the hair putting your bug gorgeous girlcock all the way in fucking my mouth holding my nose makin me choke then you throw me on the mat/canvas rip my trunks off and you just slam all that luscious shecock in my ass ride me like a bull fuck me without mercy over and over even fill my ass & mouth with your cum Whatcha think Beautiful . Foxy only for you darlin cause I Love You sugar :)

FoxyAngel
09-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Sounds hot to me. Got the mat's down on the floor and my pink boxing gloves ready to knock you out with.

jimbo42
09-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Sounds fantastic got me rock hard just thinking about your gorgeous goddess self knocking my ass out and then ripping my anal cherry with that luscious girlcock of yours baby :heartluv::heartluv::heartluv::heartluv::heartluv:

FoxyAngel
09-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Thats what I do!

jimbo42
09-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I know Gorgeous my favorite position for you to fuck my ass after you knocked my ass out would be face down with your body tight on my body your big soft tits pressed on my back you grinding your big throbbing girlcock deep in my ass for hours cumming huge loads in my ass :) I Love You Darlin :heartluv::heartluv::heartluv::heartluv::heartluv: :heartluv: