View Full Version : Foxy's Humble Author RUWild. "Jesse's Dream Job"

FoxyAngel
08-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Hi Guys

I have had awesome guy writing stories for my website going on a few years now. I have found all his stories to be exciting and a great addition to my website. His recent story "Jesse's dream job" was especially exciting to me and was just added to the members menu. I sent out my mailings stating there was a new story written by my humble author RUWild. I wanted to elaborate on his recent story a bit more. This one is still glamorized and slightly exaggerated but hits home more than the others. Atleast how I dream to run my company. lol. Anywho.. Thought this one deserves a bit more attention.

Jesse’s Dream Job

Jesse sat nervously in the waiting room of the opulent office. He was there for a job interview as a personal assistant. Now at six foot tall with 220 lbs of football hardened muscle he did not fit the description of a personal assistant, but the advertisement on line had been pretty specific about the qualifications for the position and they were looking for a guy with his build. It was even listed first in the qualifications and typing was considered a ‘bonus’ ability. Go figure.

When he had arrived the receptionist called his potential employer on the phone and told him that Ms. Angel would be with him in a few moments. While those moments dragged on Jesse had time to consider how badly he needed this job. The rent was past due, the final notice for the phone bill was lying on the table and the refrigerator was woefully empty. If he could just land this job things would finally turn around.

“Ms. Angel will see you now.” The receptionist said with a big smile...