View Full Version : Foxy Phonebooth

Cleo
04-16-2011, 11:53 PM
A little trailer that I did for Foxy's AVS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdKB-iVHPM) site that I thought you all might enjoy. :)

ZQdKB-iVHPM

greyhame
04-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Fucking awesome!!!

dj.xxxavier
05-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Cleo's trailer is great, so here is my own remix... just for fun !
Of course, if you don't like it, I can delete it at once from YT.
Feedback is always welcome, especially from Foxy herself !

oz3mwikQlhM

FoxyAngel
05-13-2011, 12:39 PM
LOL LMAO actually!! I love the re mix. Especially at the end. its HOT! You have my FA bles***g!!! Thanks for the re mix!

dj.xxxavier
05-15-2011, 12:08 AM
Well, so I'm FA blessed ! Thanxxx for laughing your ass off at this remix !
All fans of FA, do not hesitate to rate or comment Cleo's vids and mine on YouTube !

floats
05-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Foxy, Your gorgeous brown eyes have me hypnotized. I am stunned how beautiful you are and I'm a sucker for big brown eyes!
The truth has proven itself. This pretty, latin, genetic woman from the airport, came over last night and all I could do not to embarass myself was to fantasize in my mind that I was with you Foxy, and that you were having your way with me. However, real time and reality was present and needless to say the evening never climaxed. Now proven certain that I am not a boundary crosser of genetic women and that my type of woman is beautiful, ascertive, sexually dominant and controlling, and has a really big clit. Huh... That's YOU! Nuff said... Very Sexy video Foxy... you're so hot and have such a nice smile that's both innoscent and ***ister. Love It!

FoxyAngel
05-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Thank you Thank you floats. also so sweet.

Now you you should realize you are a born slave and and here to suck tranny (foxy) cock.

floats
05-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes, I'm SURE Foxy. No denying here! Mmmmmm and enjoy every moment of it. about you!

FoxyAngel
06-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Glad your proud cock sucker and bottom boy and not in denial. Keep you eye on the prize.

floats
06-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Thought for a while it was just a TS obsession but the reality is TS's are the perfect women and I'm a complete wannabe Foxy cock sucker and subbie. With the greatest of enthusiasm. On the prize with my eyes, mind, And heart. (love that expression!)

dj.xxxavier
06-02-2011, 06:25 AM
I remember watching a kind of "confession" video, in which you were talking like this : "How do you like to come ? I like to come a lot, I like to come hard, I like to come deep", and also : "Foxy angel style, rhythmatic, you gotta get used to it..."
I just thought it could be a good theme for a new music trailer, don't you think so ? By the way, is that old vid still on your site ?