View Full Version : New Angel Vid's?

troyboy
02-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Angel,
When can we expect to se you back in action? Also, i just revisited old vid of u & brad... Very hot! I know you like the whole role play and story/acting stuff, but i just liked to see you in good old action... It seems it must be tough to get male models to act openly in your vids.. but i would dig it if u even just had one of your boy toys head buried in the pillow and u just plowed away at them... maybe that would increase your content here... u could blindfold them, mask's whatever.. i could care less about them and just want to c u pound some ass!

FoxyAngel
02-11-2011, 09:07 PM
It certainly is hard to find a HOT VOCAL boy. The hot ones are shy for some reason. My last action video was with the "Virgin". It was round 2. The difference was like day and night.

Anyway... I shot a video with a new boy on my bowflex the night before last. Im going to edit for my next addition after the weekend.

Jaryeliz is coming into the studio to shoot action this weekend.

So... I have some new stuff action and solo of myself coming soon. My new girl Jaryeliz and more Kourtney video.

stay tuned... More hot stuff to CUM!

Jimmy
02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
ahh, you don't always need a boy... i'm a fan of your solo scenes foxy

FoxyAngel
02-21-2011, 01:18 PM
ah thats great to hear. I cant honestly say solo is my preference. I am spoiled and have to jerk my self off. Id so rather have a helping hand. fluffers are ok but they are sidelined. I prefer to do action with hot guys and let them do all the work.

Chocolate
02-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi Foxy! I'm a long time fan, first time poster. Im actually from Ft.Lauderdale but currently go to college in Tampa. Lol but of course I visit home for vacation and such. Anyway I was curious to know what you meant by a "HOT VOCAL boy"

FoxyAngel
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi Chocolate! Thanks for your admiration! What I mean by "Vocal Boy" is...One that participates in my vids and not only gets into the dialogue but... "Speaks up!"... "Interacts!"... Maybe throw in a few "FUCK ME FOXY!" Encouragement from the bottom is exciting to me. Dont get me wrong. I appreciate my male models that come in and suck my cock and takes my "Foxy Style". it just turns me on more in my videos to have some verbal feedback.

FoxyAngel
03-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Matador... Your always so sweet and flattering. I wish I was more of a "solo" girl and enjoyed jerking my cock off more so myself. Even on Video... I prefer a HOT MOUTH to get me off. While I video Kourtney. It "awes" me how fast she can stroke her self off and give dialogue. That really does impress me! Her videos need very little editing. She can interact with the camera and stroke off with in 10 min.

I really appreciate my 'Monsters" and will always continue shooting my action films and will try "harder" to throw in some solo vids as well. (for you babe)

budge15
03-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Maybe throw in a few "FUCK ME FOXY!" Encouragement from the bottom is exciting to me ... it just turns me on more in my videos to have some verbal feedback.

I'll have to keep that in mind. I'd love to be in a position to throw a few "Fuck Me Foxies" your way. Actually, I should probably say that I'd love to be BACK in a position to throw a few "fuck me's" your way. The only thing I like better than looking over my shoulder and seeing Foxy fucking me is being on my back with Foxy holding my ankles in her one hand while she pounds me.

FoxyAngel
03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Yes Budge! You do that! Keep it in your mind when Im fucking you again!

Haha to holding both your ankles up with my one hand btw! You like that do you?

budge15
03-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Do I like it when you hold my ankles above my head and fuck me? Yes I do. You may have noticed me going "oh, oh, oh ... God, yes, fuck me!"
You know what else I like? Walking in your door, dropping to my knees and deep throating your big hard smooth cock. I also like it when you push me down flat on the bed, hold me down with your hand on the back of my neck, and fuck me. I like it when you stand up an fuck me from behind while I'm on my hands and knees on the bed. Come to think of it, I pretty much like anything as long as it involves having your cock in my mouth or my ass.

fillmymouth
03-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Do I like it when you hold my ankles above my head and fuck me? Yes I do. You may have noticed me going "oh, oh, oh ... God, yes, fuck me!"
You know what else I like? Walking in your door, dropping to my knees and deep throating your big hard smooth cock. I also like it when you push me down flat on the bed, hold me down with your hand on the back of my neck, and fuck me. I like it when you stand up an fuck me from behind while I'm on my hands and knees on the bed. Come to think of it, I pretty much like anything as long as it involves having your cock in my mouth or my ass.

:carrotdan:carrotdan:happybann:happybann:carrotdan :carrotdan

FoxyAngel
03-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Budge... My cock needs your warm mouth and tight ass! I expect you to come to take care of my cock soon. I will be hard for you at the doorway. Just drop to your knees and get to work as usual.

curiousserf
03-11-2011, 05:21 PM
oh, what I would not give to be budge at this time!

FoxyAngel
03-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Budge just got fucked Foxy Style and shot a huge load for me while fucking his ass. He left with a big smile on his face. He's got the skills I enjoy.

fillmymouth
03-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Budge just got fucked Foxy Style and shot a huge load for me while fucking his ass. He left with a big smile on his face. He's got the skills I enjoy.

:carrotdan:carrotdan:happybann:happybannHOOOORRRAA AYYYY :happybann:happybann:carrotdan:carrotdanfor BUDGE.... luck bastard!!!!