View Full Version : Christmas Pictorial Addition

FoxyAngel
12-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi Guys

I must have been a really good girl this year. Santa visited me with a cute submissive elf for me to play with. He had him all dressed up in leather for me. He stayed and participated in the fun. I had santa and his sexy lil helper both sucking my breast cock and ass this year before I fucked them both under the Foxy tree.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/121410/index.html

The vid will be up friday.

Merry Christmas.

budge15
12-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Well, it seems to me that Santa and his elf must have been pretty good this year. They got the gift that we all long for -- Foxy's big dick in their mouths and up their asses.

All I want for Christmas is for Foxy to bang me like a toy drum, and then to suck her big cock like a lollipop!

captainblue
12-15-2010, 12:51 PM
you mean like a big candy cane?

swman
12-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Yes nothing is tastier than a really big and hard candy cane for Christmas. Looking forward to the vid...

dragon77
12-16-2010, 01:27 PM
I was a very good little naughty elf slave this year. I've never had so much fun under a Christmas tree. Don't stick me in your toy box and forget about me, I'm such a fun toy to play with. I hope you bring one of your girlfriends over and both of you play with me.

FoxyAngel
12-16-2010, 05:49 PM
LOL Dragon. You were the best little naughty elf slave ever. I promise not to stick you in the toy box and forget about you. you are indeed a fun toy Id like to play with again.

I finished editing the vid. It will be up by the weekend.

FoxyAngel
12-18-2010, 08:12 PM
The Vid is up!