View Full Version : 11/12/10 addition...FoxyAngel and the Virgin 2

FoxyAngel
11-13-2010, 08:19 PM
This week we have "Return of the Virgin" video. Once again Foxy uses this hot young stud for her pleasure. He returns to her bedroom for another thorough lesson in Tranny cock sucking. She uses his mouth and fucks his former Virgin ass very hard before delivering another of her infamous cum shot upon his face.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/111210/index.html

daniii
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Wow Foxy, it's been a few months ***ce I have been here, and you are really looking great. Don't know what you've done, but it's working. I'll be looking you up again in early March. Hope you are in town.

FoxyAngel
12-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Thank you daniii. I should be around FL in march.

deepthroat
12-12-2010, 04:11 AM
How about another hot session with deep throat??? What do you say, Foxy?

FoxyAngel
12-12-2010, 01:11 PM
sure we can this week. call me!

farapaccino
12-13-2010, 04:28 PM
sure we can this week. call me!

Foxy,

I must say I envy the guys who live near you. They are very lucky!

budge15
12-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Yes we are!!!

rover187
12-21-2010, 05:55 PM
So ummm do you ever bottom or go vers Miss Foxy? And when you plan on coming to the West Coast and dealing with some of us bad boys :) :)???

budge15
12-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Does Foxy bottom? WTF? Have you seen her cock? Have you read the stories? Have you seen her videos? Foxy is the ultimate top. She doesn't bottom. And as far as being versatile is concerned, i would say she is versatile in that she can make you beg to suck her cock and she can make you beg for her to ass fuck you. She can fuck you like you dream about doggy style, missionary, hanging off the bed, leaning up against a wall, in the hall, over a ball, any way at all. Is that versatile enough?

FoxyAngel
12-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi Rover. Im a TOP only girl. Not bottom or even verse. My way is the only way! I love the bad boys on the west coast been awhile ***ce Ive been there to fuck them. Im going to definitely make it there this year. I know many hot asses need my big foxy cock there. Id say safely say after March.

Budge. you know me all to well. There you have it! Im going to take you somewhere and fuck you hard and good when I get back home.

budge15
12-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Sweeeeet. I'm looking forward to it. Just reading that promise from you has got me all heated up. I'm going to go do dirty things to myself right now. And you can rest assured that I'll be thinking about you. Have a great XXX-mas.

FoxyAngel
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Got plans for you too when I get back budge!

rover187
12-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Oh Foxy foxy, you would have to wrestle me down, and if you could then i'd gladly give you the ass, but not with out a fight (naked wrestling, probably turn into sword fighting).

rover187
12-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi Rover. Im a TOP only girl. Not bottom or even verse. My way is the only way! I love the bad boys on the west coast been awhile ***ce Ive been there to fuck them. Im going to definitely make it there this year. I know many hot asses need my big foxy cock there. Id say safely say after March.

Budge. you know me all to well. There you have it! Im going to take you somewhere and fuck you hard and good when I get back home.

Just a question then...if you don't like to get fucked then what attracts you to men? What made you transition into a gorgeous woman if you still want to dominate men? Why not just stay a man and that be that? :buh:

FoxyAngel
12-29-2010, 05:06 PM
What? Women or TS cant be Dom? You have to be a man to be Dom? Is that what you are saying?

farapaccino
12-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Foxy,
I think he has the mistaken impression that any TS wants to be a woman and therefore must be yearning to get fucked. I don't think he has met any TS gals who like to dominate and fuck. I've met other guys who have the same misunderstanding. Sometimes all it takes to learn is to meet someone who doesn't fit in with one's expectations to change your mind.

FoxyAngel
12-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Maybe its about time does! lol

farapaccino
12-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Yes! Once you slip your cock in his butt and take him hard he'll understand.