View Full Version : Foxy's Return

irish64
07-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Although I've enjoyed the fine ladies on your site recently there is no one like Foxy Angel to peak my interest as well as other things. When might Foxy Angel, the most beautiful women in the universe, return to performing on her site?
Impatiently awaiting her return ***ce I'm in need of a major beauty fix.

Take care.

FoxyAngel
07-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi there Irish. I have finished my tour and heading South to FL. I am here in Atlanta for my birthday with my family. As soon as I get home I will shoot my self in solo and action for up coming additions. Im just gonna need a little time to freshen up on my tan and select the boy I want to shoot with. Look forward to my new vids soon and as always Thanks for your admiration and support.

areyu2
07-30-2010, 03:27 PM
You should shoot with the hotty that shot with Jaryeliz! You two would make it hot and steamy!

FoxyAngel
08-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Actually its ironic you mentioned shooting with him. I had scheduled to shoot with him when I got back home here to Fort Lauderdale but unfortunately that didnt work out. I am planning some new stuff now that I am back. I intend to work with "The Virgin" again soon. Im also planning a 2 on 1 shoot with my new girl Jaryeliz and I have another hot new girl coming in for her first shoot soon.

budge15
08-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Foxy --
Are you back in town? Are you seeing admirers? I'm going to be in Broward tomorrow and it's always been my biggest fantasy to meet you in person.

FoxyAngel
08-14-2010, 07:17 PM
I am back in Fort Lauderdale and I am available to meet while Im here.

LexiWade
08-19-2010, 12:48 AM
...I have another hot new girl coming in for her first shoot soon.

Thank you again for making me one of your newest "Foxy Angels!" ... I am SOOO looking forward to our future together!

XOXO!

FoxyAngel
08-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Hey Girl. I was just looking through your pics. They are going up next week! Its great to have you as my newest Foxy Girl. I also look forward to more! Next shoot action! Keep you eyes posted for a hot playmate you like to shoot with.

LexiWade
08-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Woohooo! I'm soooo excited! :D (Can you see my smile from there?!) Lol.

:carrotdan

FoxyAngel
08-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Hey Lexi. I hope you are well. Im working on your Interview and your school girl pics for this fridays addition. Ill call you soon!

Here's the Heart Breaker!

Dtown
08-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Yum, Lexi is sexy, braids get me everytime! I "applied" to be one of your new models!