View Full Version : Valentines Addition

FoxyAngel
02-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi Guys

The Valentines additions have been added to the site. I shot a set of pics and video with a very special playmate this year.

I hope you guys enjoy!

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/021210/index.html

Happy Valentines Everyone!

transman
02-14-2010, 04:41 PM
:wanking:Foxy looking hot as usual in her Valentine's lingerie. Waiting to give her lover a "cream" filled Valentine's surprise balls deep!:)

fillmymouth
02-14-2010, 11:22 PM
ahhhh... love that fucking couch!!

Cleo
02-15-2010, 11:00 AM
ahhhh... love that fucking couch!!
If only that couch could talk...

FoxyAngel
02-15-2010, 01:35 PM
lol...right! many sweet memories on that couch.

fillmymouth
02-18-2010, 04:05 AM
like the couch on "Pee Wee's Play House" haaaaaaaaaaa!! LOL

deepthroat
03-17-2010, 06:39 PM
I always liked Foxy's bed the best. The first time I was with her, she laid me on my back with my head over the side of the bed. Foxy approached and placed her soft cock in my mouth, I began sucking her cock and licking those wonderful balls, after she got hard while standing over me. Then she began gently fucking my mouth going deeper and deeper with each thrust until her cock disappeared in my mouth and her balls were bouncing on my forehead. She fucked my mouth at what seemed like an eternity until she exploded in my mouth with a huge load of cum, I was surprised I was able to not spill a ***gle drop of that sweet load...

FoxyAngel
03-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Just the way I like it!!!

fillmymouth
03-18-2010, 01:08 PM
I always liked Foxy's bed the best. The first time I was with her, she laid me on my back with my head over the side of the bed. Foxy approached and placed her soft cock in my mouth, I began sucking her cock and licking those wonderful balls, after she got hard while standing over me. Then she began gently fucking my mouth going deeper and deeper with each thrust until her cock disappeared in my mouth and her balls were bouncing on my forehead. She fucked my mouth at what seemed like an eternity until she exploded in my mouth with a huge load of cum, I was surprised I was able to not spill a ***gle drop of that sweet load...

I call BS... Fox doesn't do ANYTHING gently... especially face fuck an upside down toy... story too lovey... Fox flogging your throat until you gagged and teared is more like it...

FoxyAngel
03-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Fill is right here. I like to get in deep. I like to be throated... and to hear you gag and see tears in your eyes... well...even more pleasurable for me!

fillmymouth
03-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Fill is right here. I like to get in deep. I like to be throated... and to hear you gag and see tears in your eyes... well...even more pleasurable for me!

correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm not)... if your toy cant throat your cock... you MAKE him... a little back of the head assistance with your hands OR legs (LOLOL... who loves that cock?)!!

FoxyAngel
03-22-2010, 01:24 PM
you are so right there. Tilt that head back so I can get in deep. Its all about angles. ill hold you down on it with both my hand and legs.

I broke in a newbie this past weekend. 3 hour session by the time I was done he could hold my cock down his throat for a long time. got an A++ on his oral lesson.

swman
03-23-2010, 02:18 PM
I guess when we start sucking there is no holding back.... but your huge cock going deeper and deeper into our throats...