View Full Version : Foxy Sucking Dick

BeMyAssJockey
01-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Hi Foxy,

I've seen some hot, hot, hot videos of you sucking cock. Have you ever allowed a guy to give you a facial? Did you turn him around, bend him over, nail him like a carpenter (you have that outfit:) ), and spray his face, mouth, jaw, nose, eyes, and short hair with your girl goo? Gurl's always gotta mark her territory, huh? I think that would more than return the favor...

FoxyAngel
01-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Oh Yea! Im all for marking my territory. The face and mouth is my favorite place to shoot my load. I like to nail them til Im close then give them a taste!

I enjoy sucking cock! I would never deny that. Im actually quite skilled at it.
Never allowed anyone to cum on my face. My breast my body and my cock maybe but dont be surprised if I insist you lick me clean.

shaven_cock2001
01-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow Foxy that's hot. My wife has this fantasy of me jerking off and ejaculating a big load over your beautiful hairless penis. Then making me get on my knees to lick your cock clean and have you shoot a hot load of gelatinous semen and thick sperm down my throat for me to eat.

BeMyAssJockey
01-06-2010, 01:32 AM
When you have a sexy stud with a handsome cock, a little facial cream does wonders for a gurl's complexion (wink)...

Ah, yes Foxy, never let 'em forget who's truly in charge: "Look at the mess you made. Now clean it all up!"

fillmymouth
01-06-2010, 01:58 PM
I can attest to this first hand!! dont expect to get away with a mess on Fox's body....ooooooh no!!!!

FoxyAngel
01-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Thats right! Any messes sprayed upon my body must be licked clean.

fillmymouth
01-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Fox, you've surfaced!! when are you going to give me my "NEW YEAR" treat???

BigJoeKrash
01-30-2010, 06:34 AM
Oh Yea! Im all for marking my territory. The face and mouth is my favorite place to shoot my load. I like to nail them til Im close then give them a taste!

I enjoy sucking cock! I would never deny that. Im actually quite skilled at it.
Never allowed anyone to cum on my face. My breast my body and my cock maybe but dont be surprised if I insist you lick me clean.

I almost fainted reading this!!!