View Full Version : The 12 Days of Christmas

sub327
12-22-2009, 03:46 PM
It's time for some Christmas Cheer!...Come on! You know the words! So grab whatever makes you happy and let's all ***g along to a Holiday Classic..

On the first day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the second day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
2 tasty balls,... and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the third day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
3 licks down her shaft,... 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
4 swirls 'round her head,... 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
6 de-ep throats,... 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
7 drops of lube,... 6 de-ep throats, 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
an 8 inch penetration,... 7 drops of lube, 6 de-ep throats, 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
9 times slow and easy,... an 8 inch penetration, 7 drops of lube, 6 de-ep throats, 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
10 fucks on my back,...9 times slow and easy, an 8 inch penetration, 7 drops of lube, 6 de-ep throats, 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
11 hardcore poundings,...10 fucks on my back,9 times slow and easy, an 8 inch penetration, 7 drops of lube, 6 de-ep throats, 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

On the twelveth day of Christmas, Angel shared with me
12 ropes of seed,... 11 hardcore poundings,10 fucks on my back,9 times slow and easy, an 8 inch penetration 7 drops of lube, 6 de-ep throats, 5 anal rims,.....4 swirls 'round her head, 3 licks down her shaft, 2 tasty balls, and a pearl-ly glob of pre-cum.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays my dearest Angel!

And to all you who understand and love true beauty....may you receive the gift to turn your dreams into reality this year!

All my best,
YFB

FoxyAngel
12-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Very Nice Poem. I love the 12 steps to a Foxy Christmas! Thank you!

Happy Holidays YFB!