View Full Version : To all Foxy Lovers

renega13
10-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Check this link out i found. She is Truely the Hottest.

http://www.taiakashemales.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1206253822/0

Many pics!!! I love it

Cleo
10-27-2009, 11:54 AM
There are way more way better pics in her member's area.

transman
10-27-2009, 02:54 PM
:okk:i enjoyed the set with foxy having pink streaks in her hair. foxy maybe some black streaks sometime, thanks!

budge15
11-16-2009, 04:26 PM
These photos are magnificent, and whet your appetite for the treasures that are in Foxy's member site. I know that this topic has been done many times before, but I'd love to hear what other Foxy afficiandos find to be her most arou***g photos. After looking at the photos on the link above, I'd have to say that my favorite are the ones where Foxy is casually standing with her elbow propped on something -- totally nonchalant -- but her cock is sticking straight out, hard as a steel rod. The contrast between her totally relaxed posture and her magnificently erect cock is stunningly erotic. The fact that her cock is such a wondorously perfect specmen - long, thick, with a perfectly shapped head - is icing on the cake. When I see a picture like that, I long to throw myself at her feet and beg to worship her with my mouth (and, of course, my fantasy ends with her pulling me to my feet, making me lean up against a convenient wall, and drilling me like a little anal cock slut).

tennis18
11-16-2009, 05:59 PM
I have to agree that you haven't seen anything until you join the member site. And even then you really have to talk to foxy, she is a treat!

FoxyAngel
11-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Ive looked through those pics and seen only very few I liked. Those pics dont compare to the ones in my members menu. Id have to search my site for the kind I like. I usually like all the pics where my cock is rock hard and pointing up towards my breast. Standing in my infamous wonder woman pose. Thats how I like to be when looking down on those sucking my cock.

fillmymouth
11-18-2009, 05:30 PM
my cock is rock hard and pointing up towards my breast. Thats how I like to be when looking down on those sucking my cock.

OH SO TRUE!!!!

Bottom Boy
11-18-2009, 10:47 PM
My personal favorites are the ones with her hard cock and beautifully French-pedicured feet in the same shot.