PDA

View Full Version : Hey Foxy

jimbo42
09-19-2009, 02:00 AM
How long did you live in Roanoke Virginia and do You ever get back to Roanoke

jimbo42

FoxyAngel
09-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I was born there and lived there til I got my release papers. j/k. I visited Fort Lauderdale my senior year in HS and knew I wanted to live here. I made a deal with my parents around age 14. They said if I graduated HS they would help me with my dreams to become the girl I am today. I kept my end of the deal and so did my parents. I went home and got my diploma and handed it to them and told them I wanted to move to lauderdale to follow my dreams. They gave me some $, best wishes and told me if things didn't work out I was always welcome back home. I was very lucky to have the support of my family. I only visited Roanoke after that for Birthdays and major holidays. I enjoyed growing up and visiting there but I love living in Florida much better. My family has moved out of Roanoke. I no longer go there. I did stop in there during my tour last year to see some friends I grew up with but for the most part of it haven't been back there for quite some years and probably will not see my hometown again.

There you have it!

jimbo42
09-19-2009, 06:57 PM
How long did you live in Roanoke Virginia and do You ever get back to Roanoke

jimbo42

Damn Foxy wish I had know when your tour had came from Roanoke ,aybe we could have hooked uo and you rough fucked me like you said you could no matter how big a guy I was :)

Would you ever do a video where you fucked girls pussys cause as hot as you are fucking guys asses i think you fucking the hell outta some girls would be fabulous

FoxyAngel
09-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Ive tried it. Its not my thing. My cock is for the men only. Sorry Ladies!

jimbo42
09-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Ive tried it. Its not my thing. My cock is for the men only. Sorry Ladies!

Not even other shebabes I guess too oh well. Hey if you ever come to say Grensboro or Winston Salem Nc touring let me know cause I kjnow you know where Martinsville is with the soeedway south of Roanoke I still would love to hook up suck you and you fuck the hell outta me :)

poppolo
10-01-2009, 07:34 PM
so if u fuc virgin men ass and u feel enjoy well fuc him so if he wanna to be ur g/f and stay at ur home even same as ur server u will agree ? usually which place u like to fuc in ur home?

FoxyAngel
10-02-2009, 12:00 AM
I haven't run across any booty that good to where Id move them in with me. but you never Im not opposed to in-house booty.

My favorite place to fuck is my dungeon ofcourse!

poppolo
10-02-2009, 08:13 AM
may i ask why usually i see your cock not that hard when u start fuck also when u cum