View Full Version : Nyc

MaddMatt
09-17-2009, 06:43 PM
your legion of nyc fans are dying to know when you will take a bite out of the big apple...

slave paul
09-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Please tell the NYC dates

FoxyAngel
09-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Im currently in lauderdale working on some shoots. Im shooting a new girl tomorrow night then myself on Monday. As soon as the editing is done and I have handed the updates to Cleo. I will be on my way to NY, Philly and Boston. I have decided to make it a road trip and drive up stopping in few more cities along the way and back. I dont have an exact day that I am pulling out but I can safely say by next weekend I should be well on my way. I plan to be on the road for a month or so and will keep you updated some other cities I may be stopping.

deepthroat
09-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Why don't you start your tour in Orlando??? I'd love for you have you fuck me again and finish up in my mouth again!!! See ya soon I hope

greyhame
09-26-2009, 08:07 AM
I agree with Deep. I'll be 2nd in line! :P

FoxyAngel
09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Im leaving very soon. Tuesday or Wednesday Im out of here. I was thinking Tampa for 2 days then check out savannah for another 2 days on my way to NYC. Then...I dunno...Im kinda playing hopscotch on my way to the city. Maybe even check out Va Beach along the way.

deepthroat
09-28-2009, 02:18 PM
No orlando stop??? I so wanna fuck and suck on that cock again!!!!
:jumpingfo

FoxyAngel
09-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Orlando sucks...you will have to make the drive over to Tampa

minnesotaman
09-28-2009, 02:59 PM
arent you thinking of finding some untapped ass in any new cities along the way?

greyhame
09-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Orlando IS pretty dull. Deep is being lazy. Do you know yet, for sure, what days you'll be in Tampa? I'd love to come out and have you devirginize me.

FoxyAngel
10-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Im pulling out in the morning heading up the coast. like I said in various post its a road trip for 5-6 weeks. I will be stopping for 1 night in Savannah then driving up to Va Beach for a one night stay as well. That should be put me into the DC area by monday. The cities I have decided to stop along in are Washington DC, Philadelphia. NJ, NY, Hartford CT and finally Boston. If Biz is good along the way I will stop in on the way back as well if not I will select other cities on my way back down the coast. I do not have exact dates per city at the moment but Its usually for 3 full days per.