View Full Version : 9/11/09 additions.

FoxyAngel
09-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi Guys

I just got in from New Orleans. It was a fabulous week. Now home and back to work. This weeks addition is a solo set of my hot girlfriend "Roxanne" and another re edited video of a personal favorite of mine the "Smoking Secretary"

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/091109/index.html

Im currently working on her action pics and vid for next week and hope to squeeze in more shoot of myself. Then Im off finally guys to NYC, Philly and Boston.

I hope you enjoy this weeks additions.

fillmymouth
09-17-2009, 02:54 AM
mmmmm mmmm mmmmm I love me some Roxanne!!!

FoxyAngel
09-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Im glad to hear from you Roxanne fans. It was great shooting with her last week. Its always a pleasure to work with another girl that enjoys the TOP as much as I do. I hope you enjoyed her solo set. Im currently working on her action pics and vid for the next addition. Perhaps me and her will double up on one of my playmates in a video soon.

slave paul
09-18-2009, 08:31 PM
What are your dates in NYC?

FoxyAngel
09-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Im currently in lauderdale working on some shoots. Im shooting a new girl tomorrow night then myself on Monday. As soon as the editing is done and I have handed the updates to Cleo. I will be on my way to NY, Philly and Boston. I have decided to make it a road trip and drive up stopping in few more cities along the way and back. I dont have an exact day that I am pulling out but I can safely say by next weekend I should be well on my way. I plan to be on the road for a month or so and will keep you updated some other cities I may be stopping.

slave paul
09-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Im currently in lauderdale working on some shoots. Im shooting a new girl tomorrow night then myself on Monday. As soon as the editing is done and I have handed the updates to Cleo. I will be on my way to NY, Philly and Boston. I have decided to make it a road trip and drive up stopping in few more cities along the way and back. I dont have an exact day that I am pulling out but I can safely say by next weekend I should be well on my way. I plan to be on the road for a month or so and will keep you updated some other cities I may be stopping.

in nyc untl 18 Oct, then DC and Western PA and FL in December. Can't wait to suck Your Goddess Cock.

fillmymouth
09-20-2009, 04:19 AM
Perhaps me and her will double up on one of my playmates.

Perhaps you two ladies will double up on ME!!! prrrrrrrrrr