View Full Version : Questions for Foxy….

trany_socker
06-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Some questions I hope that you answer them foxy …. And please bare with my English!!

1. Have you ever paid a guy to fuck him?
2. What is the biggest number of guys you have fucked in one day?
3. What is the biggest number of nights in a raw you spent without fucking any one?
4. Have you fucked a guy until he bleeds?
5. Have you fucked a guy until he passes off?
6. Have you fucked a celebrity? If so, would you tell us his profession?
7. What is the biggest number of guys you have fucked in the same time?
8. Have you fucked a guy with his wife?
9. When you go to visit your family; do you keep on your sexual activities or you just fast until you get home?
10. When you decide to get married; would you let your husband fuck you or the term "" TOP ONLY"" will still apply?
11. Are your friends enjoying topping as much as you do or they just doing so for living?
12. Who is your best partner to tag team a guy?
13. Do you bareback in your personal life?
14. How many times you have sex in a regular day?
15. Have you fucked some one in a toilet?
16. Have you fucked some one in a car?
17. Have you fucked some one in an aero plan?
18. Have you fucked a delivery guy?

So many questions in my mind but lets just wait for your answers!!!

trany_socker
07-08-2009, 01:44 PM
No answers from FOXY!!!!!!!

fillmymouth
07-08-2009, 08:00 PM
No answers from FOXY!!!!!!!

she'll get to them!! keep it in your pants!

captainblue
07-08-2009, 08:48 PM
never ever say that to foxy

FoxyAngel
07-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Some questions I hope that you answer them foxy …. And please bare with my English!!

1. Have you ever paid a guy to fuck him? NO
2. What is the biggest number of guys you have fucked in one day? LOL. well honestly I will admit I have seen "14 friends" in a day once while visiting NYC. I didnt fuck them all. Dont recall how many of them I fucked.
3. What is the biggest number of nights in a raw you spent without fucking any one? I think maybe 3 at the most unless on vacation or something. but normally I fuck everyday.
4. Have you fucked a guy until he bleeds? YES
5. Have you fucked a guy until he passes off? NO
6. Have you fucked a celebrity? YES If so, would you tell us his profession? NO
7. What is the biggest number of guys you have fucked in the same time? 3
8. Have you fucked a guy with his wife? YES
9. When you go to visit your family; do you keep on your sexual activities or you just fast until you get home? OH NO!. I keep my cock in my panties til I get back to Fort Lauderdale
10. When you decide to get married; would you let your husband fuck you or the term "" TOP ONLY"" will still apply? thats a good question. answer is NO. My future husband will have to be my "total submissive muscle bottom"
11. Are your friends enjoying topping as much as you do or they just doing so for living? I dont anything anyone enjoys topping as much as I do. My friends are more verse and offer bottom in sessions but prefer top.
12. Who is your best partner to tag team a guy? Roxanne and Tianna
13. Do you bareback in your personal life?
14. How many times you have sex in a regular day? I like to cum 2 to 3 times a day.
15. Have you fucked some one in a toilet? YES
16. Have you fucked some one in a car? YES
17. Have you fucked some one in an aero plan? NO
18. Have you fucked a delivery guy? YES

trany_socker
07-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks Foxy for your time and your answers
Hope to meet you as soon as i get to the US

shaven_cock2001
07-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Foxy-
Can you provide more details about the time you fucked a guy and his wife. You know my wife and I have the same fantasy for you to be sucked by us and for you to fuck us both.

Did the guy eat your sperm from the souce by sucking your hairless penis to completion? Did his wife put her hand on the back of his head to shove your cock further down his throat? Did he lick your semen off her vagina after you banged her. Did she guide your erect cock into his ass so you could sodomize him.

Thanks Foxy for putting up with our fantasy.

shaven_cock2001

captainblue
07-13-2009, 06:49 PM
im actually more interested in teh fact that foxy fucked a celebrity... thats awesome

transman
07-13-2009, 11:12 PM
:) thats awesome if foxy in deed did fuck a celebrity, kudos to them for getting their freak on with foxy. we all know how HOT fox is, and how alot of her commenters on this forum, are in envy of the guys she's topped. i'm glad fox did'nt out them, that does'nt seem her style. shaven like i've commented, i hope you and your wife look good, have that shit filmed with fox, maybe a dominant and submissive shoot, with both of you on your knees in front of foxy, servicing her cock! foxy hope you got to go to cedar springs in dallas and hit the station and sue ellen's and party!

deepthroat
07-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Awesome questions, with even better answers, thanks Foxy!!! I'm waiting for some Dungeon action with you!!!