View Full Version : 3/27/09

FoxyAngel
03-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Guys

New addition were added to the site last night.

This week..FoxyAngel and her new playmate in Tub Action then we carry our fun into my bedroom where he sucks me so good then I fuck him merciless.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/032709/index.html

This week pics! Next week Vid!

Enjoy!

sub327
03-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi Angel
Great updates...I like how you put everything into your work!...but it still would make my day if we talked on the phone.
All my best
YFB

slave paul
03-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Great updates. Made it to the TUB page 5 shot 74 when i also shot my load. Next day did a little better after the tub in the room all the way to page 9 shot 127 before.... Being able to suck Your gorgeous COCK while staring at that magnificent ass is too much. Almost wished the tub was after so i could enjoy the aroma of Your cock, balls and ass.... Might not need the tub ***ce Foxy would be cleaned

southpawtommy
04-01-2009, 12:21 PM
When I work up the nerve...I'm cummin to visit you Foxy!!

FoxyAngel
04-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Thank you Guys. Im always flattered to hear your comments on my additions.

Sub...Catch you on the phone soon.

Slave_Paul...I went into the site to check out the pics that set you off. I have to admit 2 things. Although I dont like cock in my ass. I do love a nice tongue going in and out of my hole. If you do it right it drives me nuts. I also love to be sucked from the back. If you get the right angle and depth on my cock I can feel the nose entering and the exhale of your breath on my tight hole as well.

Matador...Thats a very good question. I have mixed feelings about that.
There is something so HOT about taking a mans hole for the first time on cam BUT...If he cant handle my Foxy style... its a little too late at that point. Now if for the first time he will just bury his face in the pillow and let me whale on it as hard as I like then "HELL YEA" id prefer to take their virgin holes it on cam.