View Full Version : Why no cum play in Foxy videos?

ChainWest
02-24-2009, 01:47 AM
I think all of the videos Foxy has made are sexy but I have never seen any cum play videos. Videos where Foxy makes the guys drink her cum from shot glasses or cups. Videos where she grabs the guys head and forces him to swallow. Videos where she has the guy suck her off in a car or out in public and holds his head while she cums in his mouth.
I know Foxy doesn't swallow but it would be hot to see her make her boytoys savor, drink and swallow her cum. And it would be even hotter if those videos were in public places. It is such a sexy thought of Foxy u***g a mans mouth as a human cum napkin! That's pure sexual domination!

fillmymouth
02-24-2009, 02:14 AM
I think all of the videos Foxy has made are sexy but I have never seen any cum play videos. Videos where Foxy makes the guys drink her cum from shot glasses or cups. Videos where she grabs the guys head and forces him to swallow. Videos where she has the guy suck her off in a car or out in public and holds his head while she cums in his mouth.
I know Foxy doesn't swallow but it would be hot to see her make her boytoys savor, drink and swallow her cum. And it would be even hotter if those videos were in public places. It is such a sexy thought of Foxy u***g a mans mouth as a human cum napkin! That's pure sexual domination!

dont know about her vids... but FOX MAKES me devour every last drop of her HUGE loads!!! cant wait for my next "fill"ing

FoxyAngel
02-25-2009, 01:35 PM
I love CUM PLAY. you know I love my loads swallowed and savored. Theres a vid or 2 in the archives that I have forced my boy toys to savor my loads. but not as much as I like. depends on the boytoy as well but indeed you are right and thank you for your post and suggestion. I will try to include more "CUM PLAY" into my scenes.

shaven_cock2001
02-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Foxy-
Shoot you sperm down my throat in front of my wife. She would love to see me eat your hot sperm and worship you cock.

FoxyAngel
03-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Sounds HOT!

swman
03-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Yes, the more cum swallowing, the better....