View Full Version : Blame it on the tech, it's my fault that Foxy's Valentine update isn't up

Cleo
02-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Foxy gave me the Valentine shoot to put up in time but I've been in internet hell for the past few days so haven't been able to FTP the updates to the server.

AT&T has been upgrading the wires in my neighborhood and I guess they thought that this three day weekend would be a good time to take everyone down.

My internet seems to be working again but it takes many hours to FTP 1.5 gigs to the server... and that is providing my internet doesn't go down again.

Hopefully I've have her updates up before tomorrow afternoon.

fillmymouth
02-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Foxy gave me the Valentine shoot to put up in time but I've been in internet hell for the past few days so haven't been able to FTP the updates to the server.

AT&T has been upgrading the wires in my neighborhood and I guess they thought that this three day weekend would be a good time to take everyone down.

My internet seems to be working again but it takes many hours to FTP 1.5 gigs to the server... and that is providing my internet doesn't go down again.

Hopefully I've have her updates up before tomorrow afternoon.

We've got your back!!! DAMN those pesky ATT busybodies!!

captainblue
02-15-2009, 07:33 PM
its all about Cable internet

Cleo
02-16-2009, 12:10 PM
its all about Cable internet
Had Comcast cable. It was half decent when I got it a few years ago but over the past year it had gotten so bad that my Earthlink backup DSL was faster.

You would think that ***ce I live in a very nice neighborhood right next to Fort Lauderdale beach that I could get decent internet but my choices are unreliable and not all that fast Comcast or much more reliable but also not very fast DSL.

I'm told that by the end of this year AT&T will be upgrading the copper in my neighborhood and then I'll be able to get the Extreme 6.0 DSL. Also Verizon FiOS is suppose to be coming soon. As the utilities are being being upgraded around me nothing is reliable lately so I guess I'm going to have to start doing the upload to Foxy's server from her nice and fast Comcast connection until the upgrades to my neighborhood are finished supposedly later this year.

Foxy's Valentine update is now live on the server for your viewing enjoyment. :)

:Bellydanc

fillmymouth
02-16-2009, 07:31 PM
Had Comcast cable. It was half decent when I got it a few years ago but over the past year it had gotten so bad that my Earthlink backup DSL was faster.

You would think that ***ce I live in a very nice neighborhood right next to Fort Lauderdale beach that I could get decent internet but my choices are unreliable and not all that fast Comcast or much more reliable but also not very fast DSL.

I'm told that by the end of this year AT&T will be upgrading the copper in my neighborhood and then I'll be able to get the Extreme 6.0 DSL. Also Verizon FiOS is suppose to be coming soon. As the utilities are being being upgraded around me nothing is reliable lately so I guess I'm going to have to start doing the upload to Foxy's server from her nice and fast Comcast connection until the upgrades to my neighborhood are finished supposedly later this year.

Foxy's Valentine update is now live on the server for your viewing enjoyment. :)

:Bellydanc

T1 people!!! look into it... not what you might expect in costs!! 1.5 up and 1.5 down!!!!!

curiousserf
02-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Well worth the wait. Foxy, you look incredible.