View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

FoxyAngel
02-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi Guys. Id like wish all my members, Playmates, friends and board participants...actually everyone. Don't want to leave anyone out. A very Happy Valentines Day. I hope you all have a great day and spend it with someone that gives you great pleasure. I myself am undecided who Im going to hang out with tomorrow and suck on my cock like its chocolate. Who knows.. maybe a few will be getting special Valentines booty text from me tomorrow.

I shot an awesome set of pics and Valentines vid for this months special occasion and of-course I would run into pc problems set me back a day or 2. but it has all come together and Cleo will be adding the additions to the site tonight hopefully just in time for tomorrow.

Thank you YFB for the multi colored roses you sent to me. They smell and look very beautiful. Thank you and Happy Valentines day for you. I only got 1 shoot next week. its possible that lunch might work out for us.

Thank you Ryan for the beautiful hi heel pumps you sent to me. They are truly gorgeous as well. Im gonna enjoy wearing those around as soon as I *** something in Leopard to match. Thanks again and happy Valentines day to you as well.

And Mike...you are so sweet..you dont miss an occasion to send me lil Moolah. I appreciate that. actually perfect. I can *** that matching leopard dress to match the shoes I got as well. Thanks to you too. Happy Valentines to you.

sub327
02-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Hey Foxy!
I'm so glad you liked the flowers. I wasn't sure if you went out of town.
I bet you look great in leopard!
All my best
YFB

shaven_cock2001
02-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Belated Happy Valentines to you Foxy. My wish is to worship your hairless penis and orally service you in front of my wife. Of course eating your hot sperm while you call me cocksucker and she calls me her sperm eating husband would make a perfect Valentines.

Sperm eater shaven_cock2001

bstudly
02-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Foxy,
Just saw some HOT pics of you pounding your valentine. You are looking sexier than ever.

How do I get to be your valentine next year???

fillmymouth
02-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Foxy,
Just saw some HOT pics of you pounding your valentine. You are looking sexier than ever.

How do I get to be your valentine next year???

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, love that couch!!! tee hee hee

captainblue
02-19-2009, 10:02 PM
i agree Foxy looks great in that pic.

FoxyAngel
02-19-2009, 11:16 PM
I know you do fill....you have sucked my cock may times on it!

Thanks guys. I am so flattered you like the Valentines pics.

fillmymouth
02-19-2009, 11:50 PM
I know you do fill....you have sucked my cock may times on it!

Thanks guys. I am so flattered you like the Valentines pics.

YOU KNOW IT FOX!!!

::Quick flash back ::
(remember me on all fours and you sitting on edge of your couch... your cock laid across my face and and your balls in my mouth!!! from your balls I licked allll the way up and back down your shaft stroking it with my lips!!... you finally grabbed the back of my head with both your hands and pulled while simultaneously thrusting your hips shoving your ENTIRE MEAT down my throat and HOLDING it there until you made me gag not once or twice but three times... pulled my head back, cock covered in spit, and slapped my lips and face with your spit soaked cock!!!!)

hows that for a quick flash back of your couch!!

when are we making more GREAT memories?!?!?!

FoxyAngel
02-25-2009, 02:01 PM
WOA! That was HOT memory you just laid on me. MY cock started tingling.
Im sure there will be many more memories of you gagging and having my cock stuffed down your throat on that same couch.

fillmymouth
02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Im sure there will be many more memories of you gagging and having my cock stuffed down your throat on that same couch.

I'm always ready and willing to gag on your delicious cock!! especially force gagged!! then to hear you giggle after i cough up and tear!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

TampaBtm
03-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Ill be next! :bananah: