View Full Version : Foxy Domination

kickable
02-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Foxy,
I'm wondering if you enjoy being dominant. Would you find it a turn-on to play heavy with a first-timer?
kickable

tennis18
02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
That is a stupid question, if you look at one or two pics or read a ***gle post on this board you would know the answer. You do not deserve attention from Foxy if you know that little about her.

fillmymouth
02-11-2009, 05:24 PM
That is a stupid question, if you look at one or two pics or read a ***gle post on this board you would know the answer. You do not deserve attention from Foxy if you know that little about her.

EEEEAZY tennis... the man simply wants to ask a harmless question... we all yearn for DIRECT contact from FOX!!!

captainblue
02-11-2009, 07:43 PM
direct contact indeed

FoxyAngel
02-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey Guys. Im same off cam as I am on cam. I love to be in control and use your mouth and holes for my pleasure. Long as your hot and got skills. Ill do you good and finish you all with good mouthful or facial.

fillmymouth
02-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey Guys. Im same off cam as I am on cam. I love to be in control and use your mouth and holes for my pleasure. Long as your hot and got skills. Ill do you good and finish you all with good mouthful or facial.

Oh sooo very true!!! Fox, you think I'm due for another pounding?? Happy V-day miss...

troyboy
03-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Before I met the Fox, I was 100% straight, former college football player, 100% masculine muscle guy, 6'4 240, dark hair, blue eyes, 7 inch cock. I am told I look like Superman/Clark kent 10 times a day. About 8 years ago, when I was in my late 20's. I was fascinated just to c her naked. Well once I was there, she was in charge, and basically dominated me from the time we got to her bedroom. She had opened the door she was wearing a robe, but when we got to her bedroom(where the Fox is in charge!), she removed her robe, and stood in front of me in a matching sexy purple panties and bra set and knee highs, she was such a sight. I sat on the edge of the bed, and she slid down her panties and exposed her big but soft cock at the time, and I started playing with her cock, feeling it get bigger, then she layed down and told me to suck her cock, and I did as I was told. A few times I took my mouth of her cock to ask her if I was doing it right, and she told me to shut up and continue sucking her big thick 8 inch she-cock. After about 10 minutes, she told me she wanted to fuck me. I protested and said no way. She got up and went to the bathromm, and grabbed a condom and some lube. I told her there was no way I was going to let her fuck me(and I meant it), I was on my back, and she pushed m legs back and started lubing up my tight virgin hole, and I continued to protest and say no way was I going to let her fuck me, and even though I am a big muscle guy, she used a good amount of her strength pushing my knees into my chest(and basically I became submissive to her), and said how nice and clean my asshole looked, and thought I was going to luv her big cock in my ass. I continued to say no, and then she mounted me pushed my feet in the air( at this time, 100% honest here, I did not even know u could have anal sex that way, i always thought it had to be done doggy style), lubed her condom covered cock up(the whole time I am saying no!, also saying she can't fuck me, i have a GF, etc...), She started to attempt to enter my virgin ass, and then I started to protest that it would never fit, that she was too big and that i was a virgin, and she said after she was able to get her head(of her cock) in, she would be able to slide right in. Well all of sudden, her cock started entering my hole, I felt and heard a little pop, and she slid her big thick 8 inch she-cock into my virgin hole and I luved it immediatly. As she was inside of me . starting to fuck me really good, I moaned like a little girl, I decided if I finally have done this, I might as well get it the way I had always fantasized about it, and pushed Angel off of me, and I remember feeling so ashamed and slutty, as I rolled over, got on my knees, spread m legs and put my big ass up in the air, head in the pillow, and let Angel fuck me doggy style, and she fucked me hard fellas, harder then I ever fucked anyone in my life! She fucks like an animal.
***ce that original time, she has fucked me on several occasions, and always has made me her big bitch from the second she sees me. She is the best!
Your Boy Troy
I would get off her anyone else's story who lost their virgin holes to Angel big dick!!!

fillmymouth
03-08-2009, 06:18 PM
great post!! paints a great pic of your encounter!!

captainblue
03-08-2009, 10:57 PM
that is a great fucking story... i cant wait for my turn with foxy

FoxyAngel
03-09-2009, 12:12 PM
ahhh sweet memories there troyboy. I have always enjoyed every time with you and hope for some more good times together. I love the recap. Id be lying if I say I didn't start playing with my cock while reading. Thanks again for bringing our first experience together again to my attention. I miss you. I hope all is well.

subscore
03-16-2009, 03:20 PM
I would love for my first experience to go that good!!

troyboy
03-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Subscore,
If u fantasize about it, beleive me, Foxy better than anything u can imagine...

subscore
03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
TroyBoy,

Been fantasizing about it for along time. I am way up north though.

fillmymouth
03-16-2009, 09:23 PM
TroyBoy,

Been fantasizing about it for along time. I am way up north though.

cheep flights all over the place!!! were there is an ass to break, FOX is there to break it!!!

TampaBtm
03-16-2009, 09:27 PM
I hope she is headed back to Tampa soon!

benchster
03-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Foxy poped my cherry and what fun it was!!! Same thing here big muscular guy never thought it would happen but she has done me a few times ***ce everytime is better

FoxyAngel
03-20-2009, 03:17 PM
You guys are my muscle bitches now!

troyboy
03-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I am all yours Angel... Always

FoxyAngel
04-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Whats up TB? I miss your HOT muscle ass. When you going to bring it to Fort Lauderdale so I fuck it silly AGAIN???

troyboy
04-02-2009, 09:44 AM
I want it soo bad!!!!

riffraff
04-03-2009, 02:57 AM
Foxy, I'd like to...I mean, I have a friend who'd like to meet you.

How do I, er...um, how does he meat...oops, meet you?

Send me all of your contact info. and I'll respond...I mean he'll get back to you right away.

He's really shy, so...uh, contact me and then I, oops, HE - will respond to your message.

When you send your message to ME, I'll then forward it to
HIM so HE can respond to you.

(Hmm..pretty sure that went well. SOLID!).

benchster
04-03-2009, 12:28 PM
She bangs!!! She bangs and then she shoots down the hatch

FoxyAngel
04-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Riffraff...You...I mean your friend...Have him contact me and we will discuss you...I mean him possibly meeting and getting together...Send your pics...I mean have your friend send his pics to my email. angel@foxyangel.com. LOL

Benchster...She bangs alright and soon hopefully she will be banging your ass again!

riffraff
04-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Yes, indeedy.

Foxy and I snuggled up together...just like two toasty cinnamon buns. Like two peas in a pod.

Or did I just dream about it?

Wait, I forget. Yum yum either way.

Yes, contrary to popular belief, I can be nice, Foxy. :heartluv:

benchster
04-20-2009, 09:59 AM
yes Foxy i can only hope need to know when you are in town and available!!! soon I hope

riffraff
04-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Foxy, I will...er, um...my friend should be getting back to your shortly.

<whoo, that was a close call!>

floats
05-22-2009, 02:04 PM
That was hot Troyboy. I'd love for Foxy to Force her way down my throat and into my hole mmmmm, and swallow every drop of her!

BigJoeKrash
05-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Before I met the Fox, I was 100% straight, former college football player, 100% masculine muscle guy, 6'4 240, dark hair, blue eyes, 7 inch cock. I am told I look like Superman/Clark kent 10 times a day. About 8 years ago, when I was in my late 20's. I was fascinated just to c her naked. Well once I was there, she was in charge, and basically dominated me from the time we got to her bedroom. She had opened the door she was wearing a robe, but when we got to her bedroom(where the Fox is in charge!), she removed her robe, and stood in front of me in a matching sexy purple panties and bra set and knee highs, she was such a sight. I sat on the edge of the bed, and she slid down her panties and exposed her big but soft cock at the time, and I started playing with her cock, feeling it get bigger, then she layed down and told me to suck her cock, and I did as I was told. A few times I took my mouth of her cock to ask her if I was doing it right, and she told me to shut up and continue sucking her big thick 8 inch she-cock. After about 10 minutes, she told me she wanted to fuck me. I protested and said no way. She got up and went to the bathromm, and grabbed a condom and some lube. I told her there was no way I was going to let her fuck me(and I meant it), I was on my back, and she pushed m legs back and started lubing up my tight virgin hole, and I continued to protest and say no way was I going to let her fuck me, and even though I am a big muscle guy, she used a good amount of her strength pushing my knees into my chest(and basically I became submissive to her), and said how nice and clean my asshole looked, and thought I was going to luv her big cock in my ass. I continued to say no, and then she mounted me pushed my feet in the air( at this time, 100% honest here, I did not even know u could have anal sex that way, i always thought it had to be done doggy style), lubed her condom covered cock up(the whole time I am saying no!, also saying she can't fuck me, i have a GF, etc...), She started to attempt to enter my virgin ass, and then I started to protest that it would never fit, that she was too big and that i was a virgin, and she said after she was able to get her head(of her cock) in, she would be able to slide right in. Well all of sudden, her cock started entering my hole, I felt and heard a little pop, and she slid her big thick 8 inch she-cock into my virgin hole and I luved it immediatly. As she was inside of me . starting to fuck me really good, I moaned like a little girl, I decided if I finally have done this, I might as well get it the way I had always fantasized about it, and pushed Angel off of me, and I remember feeling so ashamed and slutty, as I rolled over, got on my knees, spread m legs and put my big ass up in the air, head in the pillow, and let Angel fuck me doggy style, and she fucked me hard fellas, harder then I ever fucked anyone in my life! She fucks like an animal.
***ce that original time, she has fucked me on several occasions, and always has made me her big bitch from the second she sees me. She is the best!
Your Boy Troy
I would get off her anyone else's story who lost their virgin holes to Angel big dick!!!

Have not lost it to Angel, but man would I love to

FoxyAngel
06-05-2009, 03:15 PM
I love turning virgin muscleboys like troyboy into submissive bottom bitches.

troyboy
06-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Oh Baby,
That gets me so hard hearing that. I wish I was sucking your cock right now geting it wet and hard so u can slide into my hole and fuck me good!

deepthroat
06-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Take me Foxy today in Orlando, I want that fat cock in my ass today!!!

FoxyAngel
06-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Cum get it deepthroat. Im available today.

deepthroat
06-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey Foxy,
I left you voice mail, I'm ready to cum and get it...

deepthroat
06-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Thanks for fucking my ass today...

troyboy
06-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Can u share some details? I am sure Angel was amazing!!!!!