View Full Version : Sucking Foxy off

shaven_cock2001
01-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Hello Foxy-
Just wanted to tell you how much I want to suck your cock. My wife and I have this fantasy of you standing in heels with black stockings and a garter. My wife would put me on my knees and I would be face to face with you beautiful hairless penis.

I would then wrap my lips around it and take you all the way down to your sperm filled balls. How I would love to put my hands on your smooth ass as my wife puts her hands on the back of my head forcing you cock deeper in my mouth.

I then feel your hips slowing pistoning back and forth as you throat fuck my mouth. I could sense your inpending orgasm as my wife keeps telling me to suck you off and service your cock to completion.

Faster and faster you plunge in and out of my mouth, faster and harder and deeper. As if you are going to release every sperm from your balls into my mouth for me to consume.

Finally you cock swells up in size, sperm races down the lenght of your penis and fires out the tip and down my throat. Thick semen and hot sperm fills my mouth faster then I can swallow. You pull back and jack you cock off so more sperm coats my face.

That's when my wife calls me her cock sucking sperm eating husband!

Of course I'll ask for seconds!! Foxy, can I suck you off to back to back orgasms so I can eat more of your hot sperm.

Take care.

fillmymouth
01-29-2009, 08:30 PM
wow... i think shaven deserves at least 2 mouthfuls!!!

FoxyAngel
02-05-2009, 06:46 PM
DITTO!!! Id give shaven cock 2 loads for his eager mouth as his wife watches him swallow.

fillmymouth
02-06-2009, 09:34 PM
DITTO!!! Id give shaven cock 2 loads for his eager mouth as his wife watches him swallow.

WOW, thats as good as gold!!!

shaven_cock2001
02-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Thank you Foxy. I can't wait to eat your sperm while my wife watches. Would love to be your personal sperm-eater.

Question, what is the most times you have been sucked off to completion in one day. Would love to better that number......

fillmymouth
02-07-2009, 02:42 PM
WOW, this guy has NOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what he's getting into!!! LOL!!!

swman
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
And I guess there is only one way to find out...

goodtimes
02-07-2009, 08:22 PM
FillMyMouth you sound like a Foxy favorite. Lucky guy....I can tell Foxy gives you plenty of cum per serving. The taste must be incredible

fillmymouth
02-08-2009, 12:54 AM
FillMyMouth you sound like a Foxy favorite. Lucky guy....I can tell Foxy gives you plenty of cum per serving. The taste must be incredible

I dont know if I'm one of FOX's favs but what I do know is she WORKS me EVERYTIME we're together!!! Really makes me earn her savory cum. Last time she throat fucked me for 30 mins striaght... forced stuffed her huge meat balls deep in my mouth until she was ready to break my ass...

cant wait for my next visit!!

shaven_cock2001
02-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Wow, I'd love to suck Foxy off all the way down to her sperm filled balls. To feel her cock swell up and release her white fluide of semen and sperm into my mouth.

My wife then can call me her cocksucking sperm-eating husband. More sperm please Foxy.

kensterling
03-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Dont worry, she has got plenty of sperm, it will be cummin out the corners of your mouth, it's def more than a mouthful! And her cock and balls are perfect for licking and sucking!

shaven_cock2001
03-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Kensterling-
I'm glad to hear Foxy has plenty of sperm that will flood my eager mouth. Can't wait to service her cock and balls and drain every sperm out of her in down my throat.

FoxyAngel
03-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Cum get it boys!!! Ken said it right. Im always fully loaded and eager to shoot in a HOT mouth at any time.

swman
03-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Huge jets of Foxy's cum spurting into my mouth.... I sure would love it.

kensterling
03-03-2009, 06:39 AM
Believe me, she has got the goods!!!

shaven_cock2001
03-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Foxy-
These pictures show you my desire to perform fellatio on you beautiful penis in front of my wife. To have you hard shaft shoved all the way down my throat. To hear you call me a cock-sucker.

I would love to feel you release hot sperm in my mouth to eat. And feel you gelatinous semen splash on my face in for my wife's pleasure. I would love to swallow all of you thick, white sperm.

Then you and my wife can call me a sperm-eating husband.

(Hey, a guy can dream, can't he!) :)

FoxyAngel
04-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Nice pics there! Im fond of the memories of every ***gle one.

I hear you talking shaven one and quite aware of your desire there.. but it doesn't seem like my big cock is going to be in those cock sucking sperm eating lips unless you grab your wife and get yourselves to Fort Lauderdale.

SWMAN...Got a BIG juicy mouthfull for your cock sucking lips as well.

shaven_cock2001
04-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Foxy-
You're right. If I'm going suck your cock off to completion and eat all of your hot sperm in front of my wife I'll have to do just that. Yummy Foxy sperm. Do you promise to shove your penis all the way down my throat and call me a sperm eater???

riffraff
04-03-2009, 02:11 AM
Thank you Foxy. I can't wait to eat your sperm while my wife watches. Would love to be your personal sperm-eater.

Question, what is the most times you have been sucked off to completion in one day. Would love to better that number......

shaven: not for nothing, i suggest you pack a lunch...and wear a bib.

(not sure what means, myself, but that's my story and i'm sticking to it).

trent
04-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Goddess Foxy i still dream of you breaking in my virgin ass as i lick those beautiful feet of yours, you mash your feet in my face as my virgin ass cleaves to the Foxy's Cock and is made to submit by the power of your cock...i then willingly take your cock in my mouth and suck and drink that tasty juicy cum of yours, i gag and suck your balls until i have no feeling in my tongue, but i want to please you more so i take the KING OF ALL COCKS, THE MASTER OF ALL COCKS, GODDESS FOXY ANGEL'S COCK and i shine that wonderful cock with my lips, each and every line, vein on that cock, a cock which every one of Goddess Foxy's followers should pledge allegience too...
GODDESS FOXY'S COCK RULES...

swman
04-03-2009, 11:46 AM
SWMAN...Got a BIG juicy mouthfull for your cock sucking lips as well.

Sounds exciting indeed. I'll definitely need to plan a trip to FL soon...

shaven_cock2001
04-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Foxy-
I wish it was my sperm hungry lips wrapped around you cock in these pictures. You know I would swallow every sperm from your ejaculate while my wife puts her hand on the back of my head forced you hairless penis all the way down my throat. Yummy, I would love to eat all of your sperm.

Foxy, call me a sperm-eater!!!

riffraff
04-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Well, I told Foxy I'd be a good boy.

Having said that, Foxy doesn't have a six-shooter.

That's an eight-shooter!

captainblue
04-11-2009, 12:46 AM
why? WHY! why are you so hot!?!

FoxyAngel
04-16-2009, 12:43 PM
I got it from my mama...Yes!!! Its a rap song.

lol. riffraff. An eight shooter is more appropriate. Im assuming ***ce Im 8inches?

shaven_cock2001
04-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Foxy-
More pics showing my desire to be the one sucking off your huge cock to completion. I wish these were my sperm eating lips wrapped around your hairless penis willingly swallowing your hot sperm in front of my wife!!

How I would love to be on my knees performing fellatio on you while she put sher hand on the back of my head forcing every inch of your beautiful cock down my throat. My wife would even comment on how I seem to be enjoying servicing you by my erect shaven cock. (Like the one I have now!) :)

Foxy, please call me a sperm eater.

Take care,
shaven_cock2001

transman
04-27-2009, 07:32 PM
:okk::okk:Shaven make sure Foxy films it. a great shot with you on your knees throating Foxy, while in the background your wife observing and asking Foxy "is he doing a good job".

fillmymouth
04-29-2009, 05:29 PM
how LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG have you been saying those same words shaven??? *** a ticket and see FOX!!!!

sorry gang, had a temporary laps of patience!!

FoxyAngel
05-04-2009, 04:37 PM
I concur with both transman and fill!!!

Thanks for posting those pics of some of my past photo shoots. Some more sweet memories.

floats
05-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Foxy the photos above You are Georgeous. You have such a pretty face. I would love to look those your eyes as your cock is in my throat or hole. You really are Georgeous. South Beach Floats

BigJoeKrash
05-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Oh my god what have I been mis***g?

FoxyAngel
06-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks Floats. Im flattered you enjoy those pics.

Bigjoe...You mis***g out on sucking my big tranny cock like my hot boys in the pics.

I love it when you guys post the hot pics from my past btw. I love re hashing those memories.

trany_socker
06-09-2009, 04:54 PM
whta about these????

FoxyAngel
06-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Good selection of pics there trany socker. like them all. very recent memories. Thank you!

shaven_cock2001
06-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Foxy-
My wife and I enjoyed the pics posted by trany socker. You know our fantasy of me taking your beautiful penis in my mouth and swallowing your hot sperm!

yosi
06-13-2009, 03:14 AM
there was an idea I heard about:
to open a company called : the foxyangel semen enterprise corporation

the magic sperm of foxyangel :)

the idea was diclined
before approching foxy angel

dear

just for your information :)

FoxyAngel
06-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Glad you liked them shaven one...I told you id love to help you with your fantasy of drinking my cum in front of your wife but you just keep talking and make no effort. when you serious to follow thru... let me know!! I do enjoy your participation on the board.

Yosi...sounds HOT. if that were true. even though Im a cumming machine. Id proll have to call in for back up. lol

shaven_cock2001
06-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks Foxy. For now I hope you (and others) put up with our fantasy. But you never know. We might just meet up so time so I can suck you off to back to back orgasms and swallow your hot sperm!

confused
06-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Darn, I wish I could suck Foxy off...

deepthroat
06-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Hopefully I can suck that marvelous cock this weekend...

deepthroat
06-21-2009, 04:08 PM
c ya soon sexy

deepthroat
06-21-2009, 06:08 PM
I wish you would have cum in my mouth though, how about tomorrow???

FoxyAngel
06-22-2009, 12:44 PM
I can cum in your mouth today

qres14u
06-23-2009, 07:21 PM
After three years of trying to get a project in Florida I'm finally here. I'm an hour and a half away from Foxy and I want to eat as much sperm as she will allow me to and then feast on her asshole. What do I need to do Foxy to get your protein shake?

fillmymouth
06-25-2009, 05:29 AM
After three years of trying to get a project in Florida I'm finally here. I'm an hour and a half away from Foxy and I want to eat as much sperm as she will allow me to and then feast on her asshole. What do I need to do Foxy to get your protein shake?

wait til she get back in town!! LOL

qres14u
06-25-2009, 08:31 PM
I'll be here for a while so if Foxy ever needed any relief I would be a more than willing cum receptacle. I will savor every drop before I swallow it. My plan is that if something ever happens to Foxy (God forbid!) that I would have enough of her DNA in my stomach to clone her billions of times over.

qres14u
06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Great news, I just got off the phone with Foxy and hopefully this weekend I will get a huge load of Foxy's cum to enjoy. I was nervous talking to her and I talk fast when I'm nervous so Foxy if you read this I'm really looking forward to getting up with you.

deepthroat
06-27-2009, 08:38 AM
You are the best Foxy!!! Thanks for being gentle on my virgin ass. Next time I'd like to see you and one of your sexy friends, 1 in my ass and 1 in my mouth!!!! yummy...

yosi
07-10-2009, 02:53 PM
:carrotdan

BigJoeKrash
08-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks Floats. Im flattered you enjoy those pics.

Bigjoe...You mis***g out on sucking my big tranny cock like my hot boys in the pics.

I love it when you guys post the hot pics from my past btw. I love re hashing those memories.

I see that. I am gonna have to show you my oral skills one day