View Full Version : 11/28 additions

FoxyAngel
11-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi Guys

My latest action video has been added to the site.Its my latest dungeon scene where I come home to use my up boy toy I had tied up in my cylinder cage while I was always shopping. after a day out running around I couldn't wait to come home and untie his ass and use it and his mouth for my pleasure. I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed fucking him.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/112808/index.html

swman
11-29-2008, 06:33 PM
And I enjoyed watching it...:cool:

floats
12-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Wowee! That's SO hot Foxy.. I'm so freakin envoious it wasn't me !

troyboy
12-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Guys,
If u r nervous to meet Angel, don't be, b/c she won't let u!!! If u and Angel decide to meet, believe me, Angel will DICK-tate what happens after that!!! I know from experience. I was nervous before I met her the 1st time, and within in a minute she is completely in charge, and I guarantee u will not regret it!!!!

floats
12-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Perfect!..I would want her to take control and be in charge from the get go.

FoxyAngel
12-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks TROYBOY for letting them know there is no reason to be nervous, I just want to use your mouth and asses for my pleasure. No need to be nervous. TROYBOY. Ive always enjoyed u***g your hot body. I hope to use it again real soon. Get you your ass to florida for me to fucking. Thinking of it is making my cock hard.

troyboy
12-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I luv getting your big, thick, perfect she-cock hard Angel. U know u absolutely own my ass. ***ce the second u pushed me down on my back pushed my legs way back, feet in the air, and somehow(even though I said no about 50 times, protesting it will never fit and that I have never been fucked)and breaking my cherry and entered my hole, u made me all yours!!!

FoxyAngel
12-08-2008, 03:36 PM
obviously I dont take "NO" for an answer! especially after your legs are in the area. That cherry was as good as mine

floats
12-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Troy....Wish I was you...stilll have my cherry Angel is definately the girl to take it.