View Full Version : New Solo Vid

FoxyAngel
08-20-2008, 01:51 AM
Hi Guys.

I thought Id try something different in this newest solo vid to the site.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/081508/index.html

captainblue
08-20-2008, 09:02 PM
ohhh man i really want to see this one but i cant afford membership.

sub327
08-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Thank you Angel for bles***g us with a video that we can enjoy over and over until we can't see straight! You are really amazing!
YFB

FoxyAngel
08-22-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks guys. I am flattered you are enjoying the new vid. Im trying to blend a little more excitement to my solos rather than just dres***g sexy and grabbing my cock and jerking my loads over my body.

Jack59
08-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Ah, but you forget, My Dearest Angel, that we, your worshippers love to see that.

To us there is nothing more beautiful than the sight of your gorgeous body, your firm, ripe tits swelling from your chest, with your bared nipples pointing at us and your magnificent penis thrusting hard and proud from your loins as it ejaculates rope after thick creamy rope of your delicious sperm skyward. Your lovely face contorted with ecstasy as you pleasure your powerful penis to the peak of perfection over and over!

In other words, Angel, we love watching you jack off! :wanking: :wanking: :wanking:

sub327
08-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Angel
Please clear this up for me. There is a rumor going around that the Chamber of Commerce is planning on u***g this vid as "Places to Go and Things to Do While in Lauderdale".
Your house got 5 stars!, but they do caution that once you get the Foxy Experience, you'll never want to leave....
As for the vids...Flaunt your body, but show off your personality,too!
YFB