View Full Version : Introductions

pauloulu
04-03-2008, 02:04 AM
I am new to this forum and I think you all will help me to enhance my knowledge. I have been here many times and have always found this to be a great place for information and advice about a wide range of topics Paul

FoxyAngel
04-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks Paul. Im glad you are enjoying yourself here and finding knowledge of the TS lifestyle or atleast mine. I also hope you are finding some stimulation out of all the hot topics here. I look forward to your participation.

floats
04-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Foxy..I wish so much to be in videos with you and your girls

floats....... the pilot guy from South Beach

FoxyAngel
04-24-2008, 01:39 PM
I recall who you are but not what you look like floats. I would be interested in seeing your pics to consider you for the modeling. Please send them to angel@foxyangel.com

floats
04-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Guess Ya didn't like my photos

floats
05-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey Foxy! ..Just getting back to South Beach after a 5 day tour. I am SOOO ready to interviewed by you for Your upcoming videos. I am not working for the next 2 days.....will be there in a flash, at your command!!

So Admiringly,

The Pilot Guy

FoxyAngel
05-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Im currently in Boson til sunday then heading over to NY for few days. I wont be back in Lauderdale til 16th

tennis18
05-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi foxy, I am just joining your site for the first time tonight and am such a devoted fan. I am kicking myself for not taking advantage of your trip to boston recently. Hopefully I will be down in Florida some time this summer while I am off from college and get be able to get you off. Love to send some pics some time.