PDA

View Full Version : Im back...

FoxyAngel
07-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Hey Guys. I had the most wonderful time in NY. I stayed an extra 4 days so the trip was longer than expected. I have some hot new girls and some of my NY favorites came back for more and as some of you requested ive got some nice action shots of Blondie with one of the local NY hot boys. I will be flipping trough the pics and sizing them and getting them ready for the web this weekend. my WM will return on tuesday to put them up for you guys to enjoy.
my birthday is on the 26th of this month so it is perfect timing for me to take a day off or 2 and enjoy another wonderful year as Foxyangel. lol. any way guys Im just feeling giggly. it is nice to be home I had just settled in to new place before I had left and really although the trip was wonderful it was the first for me to get homesick. afer the birthday I will be focu***g on myself. I want to shoot off some hot pics of your truly. I have been so busy traveling and shooting other girls that i have been neglecting myself. well its my turn again to get in front of the camera and show off for you guys a bit... afterall the website is called Foxyangel... right guys? anyway just wanted to write a brief message to inform you of whats been going on and whats cumming up. Kisses to you all guys.
Angel

wes69
07-20-2003, 05:50 AM
Glad you enjoyed your time in NY.Also early happy birthday wishes - Im off myself for a while - will look forward to seeing your sexy shots soon

pepsi
07-20-2003, 11:35 PM
Did you do Crissy Love?

FoxyAngel
07-22-2003, 07:43 AM
I couldnt find a way to get a hold of her. I did not see her advertised anywhere. I was looking for her