View Full Version : FoxyAngel with a female bodybuilder

trany_socker
03-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Hi Foxy,
I would like to see you fucking a female bodybuilder like:
MELISSA DETTWILLER, LYNN McCROS***, YVETTE BOVA, AMBER DE LUCA or ......
they are very sexy, horny and fuckable, and I know you'll enjoy it.
would you please think about it ????
regards,

kensterling
03-11-2008, 07:24 AM
I think Foxy pounds strickly man ass, but you can always ask!

TampaBtm
03-13-2008, 11:15 PM
I dont find any of them particularly attractive

captainblue
03-14-2008, 12:05 AM
the second one is ok

FoxyAngel
03-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Ive tried it. The Foxy cock goes limp. I need a man to take care of my needs.

trany_socker
03-15-2008, 12:45 PM

Very sexy answer, would love to be there to take care of your needs

confused
03-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Those chicks are hot, but not as hot as Foxy!

captainblue
03-27-2008, 06:09 PM
noone is as hot as foxy

Jack59
03-27-2008, 06:42 PM

Maybe you should try both at once. With a boytoy sucking along one side of your beautiful penis and a girltoy sucking along the other. When one has your penis in their mouth, the other is sucking your balls and stroking along your shaft. :wanking:

We need you to stay hard inside women. I think our friend shaven_cock's wife needs to be knocked up and only your heavenly penis and potent sperm are up to the task, Angel. :Blueeyede

I wonder if shaven would agree? :edvilsmil

FoxyAngel
03-28-2008, 12:04 PM
As much as I like muscles there has to be a penis there. You know just in case I get the rare urge to orally reciprocate. Dont get it twisted. I know how some do...Thats oral reciprocation only. It takes HOT muscle dudes to take care of my needs. I need large bis and chest and tight bods to hold on to while Im aggressively thrusting my large cock up their hot tight bubble asses.

poppolo
04-03-2008, 12:52 AM
hi foxy long time i am looking to be with girls same as u but i never try befor touch and hold big dick...worry hurt my tight ass my smoll hole..i do't feel it with guy just i love to do it with girls same as u...so u think for the first time i can take larg cock same as ur cock insaid my hole with out any hurt..or i have to try by my self befor i meet any shemale? ....u do't know how i am would like u be that one so i'll belive any thing u aske me i do

FoxyAngel
04-04-2008, 01:23 PM
1st time. 10 times? I dont care how many times! You should always bend your hot ass over and let any HOT TS that wishes to nail your ass have it as hard an in way she wishes. You relax and take deep breaths and let her use you for her pleasure. If you get loud I would personally bury your face in the pillow and nail you even harder.

captainblue
04-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Yes foxy... you are so perfect

swman
04-04-2008, 01:30 PM
To be pounded in the ass over and over again, even harder.... Yes!

trany_socker
04-06-2008, 10:31 AM
1st time. 10 times? I dont care how many times! You should always bend your hot ass over and let any HOT TS that wishes to nail your ass have it as hard an in way she wishes. You relax and take deep breaths and let her use you for her pleasure. If you get loud I would personally bury your face in the pillow and nail you even harder.

Yes Foxy, that's right
but the problem is; more than 99% of TS community are strict bottoms and they have nothing to do with being TOPs.

captainblue
04-07-2008, 12:08 AM
whats a good TS if she is not a top (not saying that they are good for nothing)