View Full Version : Masturbation question

shaven_cock2001
03-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Hello all-
I was wondering how often people of this fine forum masturbate to pictures of Foxy. Weather you are a man or women.

For me I stoke my hairless penis to images of her about every other day. For the most part I have some photos of her shoving her massive cock down some guys throat, and I fantasize it's me performing fellatio. I have some other pictures of her when she's ejaculated and sometimes I jerk-off wishing I am eating her hot sperm.

Once in a while my wife will masturbate along with me. She usually slides a realistic dildo in her shaven vagina thinking about Foxy fucking her hard. Every so often she'll take the dildo out and make me suck on it. yummy

I hope a lot of people particpate in the question.

Thanks
shaven_cock2001
PS Foxy I sent you a private message. I hope you received.

trany_socker
03-03-2008, 03:50 PM
I've just Masturbated on this one
Foxy was on the same position; and I was setting on her lovley cock!!!
What a dream????????

shaven_cock2001
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Trany_socker-
Great pic to masturbate to. I wish I was on my knees swallowing a huge load of Foxy sperm right now!

trent
03-03-2008, 05:07 PM
i mastuarbate every other day also or sometimes 5 days a week to goddess foxy's cock...somehow i can't get enough of how beautiful that cock and balls look...i would suck foxy's cock every day if she wanted me too, eat her sperm morning, noon and nite for my goddess pleasure...

captainblue
03-03-2008, 09:17 PM
i masterbate all the time to Foxy... i go for the videos though... when i watch her fuck some guy in the ass i imagine its me.

Anontrk
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi Foxy, This is my first post.I masterbate to you all the time,I dream of having you cock deep in my throat and then deep inside my ass!!! I would love to swallow a load of your sperm,You are so HOT!! Thanks for the happy birthday wish,That was really thoughtfull

Jack59
03-04-2008, 05:37 PM
I used to masturbate to Foxy's beautiful penis on a regular basis. But some of you may recall that I gave Foxy my penis this past XXXmas. She accepted my gift, but has not yet given me permission to masturbate her new penis. So I've haven't done so ***ce then.

Angel, my balls have really been aching lately. Can I please jack a load out in your honor? I'll collect the sperm and send it to you if you wish, my Goddess.

pantylover
03-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Foxy please put your penis in my ass and fuck me hard!! But you will have you will have to lick my anus first to get it lubricated as it is very tight.

captainblue
03-05-2008, 04:15 PM
no lubrication... when foxy fucks my ass i want it to be rough.

pantylover
03-05-2008, 06:38 PM
no lubrication... when foxy fucks my ass i want it to be rough.hmm:bananah:

gottahaveonion
03-08-2008, 11:04 PM
i usually stick to the videos

TampaBtm
03-09-2008, 11:14 PM
I've just Masturbated on this one
Foxy was on the same position; and I was setting on her lovley cock!!!
What a dream????????

Thats a hot one...