PDA

View Full Version : Kourtney rocks

tanuvazi
07-11-2003, 02:57 AM
WOW!

Kourtney rocks. Sexy is swinging serious meat too. Between Kourtney and Damien (who I assume is significant to her due to their pairings) there's more hose than your average fire company.

Check her out and see if you don't agree.

Gorgeous hair. Clear, smooth skin. Nice, natural looking breasts. Long sexy legs. Long and strong tubesteak. A pretty face. A radiant smile. Full, lucious, cocksucking lips. Deep expresive, captivating eyes. Love those eyes. She also seems to have a great personality and playfulness that comes through in your shoots. She and Damien seem to have great chemistry and a willingness to do different things. (Check out there hot, BDSM shoot complete with ballgag. I'd love to see more of that.)

Angel. I love all your Kourtney stuff. (I love your stuff too, need I type it you goddess you.) I really love your schoolgirl shoot with Kourtney, Kourtney's Playground. My fervent hope and request is that you do a hard action three way shoot with Kourtney, Damien, and you.

If you do it would be a great excuse to get a wide angle lens to make sure you can fit all three of those long cocks in the frame.

Love your site.

Tanuvazi

FoxyAngel
07-19-2003, 11:12 AM
yes babes. between Kourtney and her hung lover they are packing quite a few inches. I dont know if I can hang with them make my shecock look small. lol. but joking aside. I dont think any of us would feel comfortable doing a shoot together. ***ce they have been lovers for sometime i dont think she is into sharing him. but I will tell you photgraping those 2 in action is an extreme turn on for me and I look forward to more of them my next trip back to houston. Kisses
Angel

tanuvazi
07-26-2003, 03:32 AM
Well. I guess I can't get everything. Sadness.

Please do continue shooting with Kourtney and Damien, the fact that they are really lovers really shines through in your pictures. I still would love to see more of Kourtney and you together.

(Did I mention you have a real erotic artist's eye for photograghy?)

FoxyAngel
07-28-2003, 11:01 AM
hey there. Thanks for the compliment on my photogarphy. Im still learning as I go. but so far so good. Ill gladly do some more shoots with Kourtney. as a matter of fact I will be heading back her way in september. Im sure she will love to do some pics with me as well. looking forward to it. Kisses
Angel

TSKourtney
06-14-2005, 08:43 AM
"My fervent hope and request is that you do a hard action three way shoot with Kourtney, Damien, and you."

NOT A SNOW BALLS CHANCE IN HELL IS DAMION GETTING IN BETWEEN ME AND MY ANGEL.

I must say, this is the first time I've been in the message boards, and what an amazing treat to find lovely words about me of all people. You will NEVER have to worry about me not being around. I absolutely LOVE working with Angel! Too me, she is the best too work with. That, and she calls my cock a "schlong" LOL.

love,
Kourt

FoxyAngel
06-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I love you and have missed you.

Please call me!

Angel

TSKourtney
06-18-2005, 09:22 PM
"She also seems to have a great personality and playfulness that comes through in your shoots ."

I have been on this board for a bit now, and how funny is it that I've just now read this post? Dingaling!

Anyhoo, I sure am giggling......hehe, you're an angel (huh? No, silly. LOL)! You know, I really never believed in "masks" of sorts, BUT the truth is, I don't always come through like that in photos. Honestly, Angel and I have such a great time together, I find myself being playful and giggling at the camera. For me, she's the easiest to have a hard cock in front of. Ask her about the "Schlong". LOL

Kourt

TSKourtney
06-18-2005, 09:27 PM
"Gorgeous hair. Clear, smooth skin. Nice, natural looking breasts. Long sexy legs. Long and strong tubesteak. A pretty face. A radiant smile. Full, lucious, cocksucking lips. Deep expresive, captivating eyes. Love those eyes. She also seems to have a great personality and playfulness that comes through in your shoots ."

I have been on this board for a bit now, and how funny is it that I've just now read this post? Dingaling!

Anyhoo, I sure am giggling......hehe, you're an angel (huh? No, silly. LOL)! You know, I really never believed in "masks" of sorts, BUT the truth is, I don't always come through like that in photos. Honestly, Angel and I have such a great time together, I find myself being playful and giggling at the camera. For me, she's the easiest to have a hard cock in front of. Ask her about the "Schlong". LOL

Kourt

FoxyAngel
06-21-2005, 04:17 AM
only Kourt can really appreciate the subject. you got to say it the like the fox does. anywho. beside your big schlong girl. I would like to tell your fans and members of the board. I feel the lovely TS Kourtney is being modest here. sure enough me and her have had some good fun times and laughs during our shoots but indeed her beauty and smile would shine through anyones camera. AND the only reason its easy for her to keep a hard cock in front of me is because she has "Shemale Lesbian Intendencies" with her big old shclong. its true guys. go back to her fairy tail thread.

Kisses!

Angel

trany_socker
06-23-2005, 12:12 PM
oh my .....
when my draem gonna ocme true

TSKourtney
07-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Okay, I admit it...I did have a different reaction to Angel when we first met. I have no idea where it came from. I guess we just hit it off nicely. She's very comfortable to be around, you know. I am attracted to a few shemales. He he.

FoxyAngel
07-20-2005, 08:37 PM
I cant wait to see you. When you will be here? Please post your travel dates.

I cant wait to see you and eat fajitas. I havent ate them ***ce I have seen you last.

Love you!

Angel