View Full Version : Lack of updates

James
02-14-2008, 09:27 PM
I know Foxy has teased us with a new set, but we haven't seen any new material posted for a few weeks now. What happened to weekly updates?

I love Foxy and have been a member for over 3 years, but I'm starting to wonder if it's worth keeping a recurring subscription with so little new material posted every month.

DarkElf
02-14-2008, 11:42 PM
I have to agree with you, James. I have cancelled twice before and then come back when there were updates. If I go soon, this will unfortunately be the last time.

So Foxy - what gives? Please...we need new content!!!

johnspitz
02-15-2008, 01:30 AM
I also think, the video format should be switched back to Window media player. The new "ipod compatible" version is just so slow and takes forever even after download.

FoxyAngel
02-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Guys. Im working on some new stuff today that I shot this past week. Im sorry for the delay. I have shot twice in the studio the first time the shots came out to bright due to the fact the school room is so bright. I didnt think the pics were satisfactory. well in the 2nd attempt I wasnt feeling well and my mojo wasnt co operating.

I want to express I didn't build the whole FAU. classroom. workout room and detention room to stop producing pics and vids. Its actually a calm
before the storm and have some hot shoots scheduled. right now I have some FoxyAngel school girl solo pics and vid to edit. Once again...Sorry for the delay.

Cleo
02-15-2008, 05:42 PM
I also think, the video format should be switched back to Window media player. The new "ipod compatible" version is just so slow and takes forever even after download.
Foxy has never had her vids in Window media player format.

The old vids were in mpeg-1 format and the new vids are in mpeg-4 format.

Are you saying that you want to go back to mpeg-1?

mlg33328
02-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes; go back to mpeg-1. It was easier to download and could be played on a Windows Media Player as opposed to a real player.

Cleo
02-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Yes; go back to mpeg-1. It was easier to download and could be played on a Windows Media Player as opposed to a real player.
If you are u***g Real Player to view the new vids then no wonder you are having issues.

Quicktime is what I prefer u***g to view mpeg-4 but this thread (http://www.foxyangel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1295) has a list of others.

As far as putting vids up in the old mpeg-1 format we could add an option for this format in one of the smaller sizes but but mpeg-1 doesn't really work for the larger sizes that we are now offering.

We have been thinking of offering one of the smaller sizes in WMV format for those that prefer this format. WMV is actually Microsoft's version of mpeg-4.

It starts getting real crazy how much drive space each update becomes as you start adding movie sizes and formats. Right now each movie update is running around one gig and due to this the update sometimes takes almost 24 hours to upload to the server.

James
08-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah... It's been a few weeks again. Only 2 picture updates for the whole of July.

Personally I'm not too bothered about other models, I just want to see new Foxy Angel material. I'm a big fan of the solo jack off vids... Anything to do with Foxy will make me happy.

FoxyAngel
08-13-2008, 01:11 PM
James. Im in town for awhile and Im not scheduled to leave again til 27th of Aug to Southern Decadence. so will be shooting while I am here. Solo stuff is coming up real soon. Thank you for your admiration and I will that up for you ASAP.

captainblue
08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
i want to see you boning some more asses

swman
08-14-2008, 07:09 PM
and a huge, messy load of cum spurting all over the guys face or in the mouth...

captainblue
08-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Yeah!!!!!!

sub327
08-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I learned growing up that patience is always rewarded in a big way. Well. true to her word, Foxy has blessed us with a video that we can enjoy over and over until we can't see straight! Thank you Angel!
YFB

FoxyAngel
08-22-2008, 02:33 PM
I appreciate that comment sub. It happens to be true. Im touring this season and also keeping my eyes peeled for that new special right boy to swing back into action with very soon. I need new toys for new season. Until then Im dropping back into town to shoot some hot solo vids ever so often.

sub327
08-22-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry I'm not that guy. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I will keep you close to my heart.
YFB