PDA

View Full Version : Latest update

wes69
06-29-2003, 10:12 AM
Angel.I have really enjoyed your latest update (hope your move went ok by the way)
The 4 sets of you solo are fantastic as always - great outfits too - I really like jailhouse rock (or is that jailhouse cock!!)
I also enjoyed the cigar set especially as you treat us to some cum in the final shots - that really looks good and i always appreciate your cum - looks like it was a good 'shoot'.
i think my favourite shot this month is this great side view - you look fabulous and your cock is sensational to see

chizshc
07-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Yes, the new updated pics are great. Angel as always you look beautiful. I also found the new pics of the gurls great too. I am going to have to get over to Tampa and pay Mandy another visit.
That shoot of her with the hat got me hard as nails. Her hard cock needs to be in my mouth again.

Thanks Angel,

Steve

FoxyAngel
07-19-2003, 11:23 AM
Thank you babes. Im glad you enjoyed tha past update. I have so much cool stuff planned. its still going to get even better. that was my first test run in the studio. I dont think the lighting was just quite right. Im sure you guys wont mind if I reshoot that one would you? I have alot planned with that jailhouse. they are going to be cops tied up and bent over by this sexy jailbird soon and hey I want a turn at being a cop and bending over some hot stud jailbird as well. Ive got the naughty nurse coming soon and the cheerleader going to fuck a hot football stud in my personal locker room. stay tuned......hot stuff cumming....Kisses
Angel

wes69
07-22-2003, 01:15 PM
Angel - as far as I am concerned you can 'reshoot' as much as you like - anything you shoot I would happily lick up!!!!!

Sounds like you are going to put on some really hot sex for us to look at and enjoy