View Full Version : Where's Foxy?

Jack59
12-11-2007, 10:07 PM
She's barely posted a thing ***ce before Thanksgiving, and that was three weeks ago. Is she all right? Did she go away on vacation? I don't remember reading anything about her taking off for a while, and I'll admit that I'm a bit worried.

Where are you, Angel?

CrazyMofoBoycey
12-11-2007, 10:39 PM
nothing bad happens to angels, especially goddesses in the form of angels, so im confident she is ok

Cleo
12-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Spoke to her last night. She is fine just been very busy traveling around doing stuff for the holidays.

Jack59
12-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks, Cleo. That's definately a relief.

FoxyAngel
12-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Sorry guys I didn't mean to worry anyone. I've been posting and keeping up on the board ***ce my return from Thanksgiving break. If you noticed in other post. Ive been doing some re designing of my studio. I am happy to say it is almost done. Also been lil busy preparing for Christmas as well. I wanted to get the family gifts bought, wrapped and sent to them early this year. Decorated the house and tree getting ready for christmas shoot very soon. Got some hot new Christmas costumes. which brings me too...
Who wants to be Foxy Santa this year? Preferably local. Im ready to shoot ASAP.

CrazyMofoBoycey
12-12-2007, 10:59 PM
its times like this that i wish i lived in america :( i hope that you find your santa foxy and i hope you have a great christmas

jman88
12-17-2007, 06:35 PM
hey foxy when are you coming out to LA again

duce45
12-18-2007, 02:42 AM
i'd love to be foxy santa and have my virgin hole gift wrapped waiting for you to open it up.

shaven_cock2001
12-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Foxy-
Can I have your hot, thick sperm shooting down my throat for Christmas. I'll swallow it all like a good boy. Then you can fuck my wife!!!

take care,
shaven_cock2001

Jack59
12-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Shaven_cock, you're supposed to give Foxy a gift for Christmas first. She is a Goddess after all. Then maybe she'll give you one. Although just being permitted to worship her should be gift enough for anyone.

Foxy, here's a little holiday fantasy for you.

A Special Christmas Gift for Foxy Angel, Shemale Penis Goddess and She-sperm Angel

Foxy, I wanted to give you a very special gift for Christmas this year. Something that no one has ever given you before. Something unique. But at the same time I wanted it to be something that would add to your allure as our Shemale Goddess. I considered a pair of buttless, crotchless panties. But as wonderful as you would look in them, they just aren’t unique enough. So I kept thinking.

As always happens when I’m thinking about you, my Goddess, my penis grew hard and I began to stroke it. Then it came to me – why not give you my penis? It was practically yours anyway. Although it’s perfectly functional it only reaches maximum hardness when I’m thinking of you. It always shoots far more sperm when I’m thinking of you or looking at you. And as long as I keep thinking about you it stays hard for you. Why not making official. The more I thought of this idea the harder and harder my penis got, and the more pre-sperm began to flow out from between the penis lips. It quickly became clear that my penis wanted to belong to you.

And so my darling Shemale Goddess, I give you the gift of my penis. It is now yours to do with as you please. You can leave it attached to my body and just give it orders whenever you wish. You could have me bring it down to Florida for you so that you can play with it or do things to it. Or you can have it removed from my body and either stuffed and mounted to be a souvenir, or you could have it transplanted into your own body giving you a second functioning penis. You’re a shemale Penis Goddess; you deserve have more than just a ***gle penis. Admittedly transplanting and connecting up the nerves, blood vessels, prostate and testicles correctly so that your second penis stays functional will be a difficult procedure. But I’m sure that modern surgical techniques are up to the challenge.

Ok, I love having a penis as much as you do and don’t really want to lose my penis. But for a gift to truly be special it must be precious to the person giving it. The most precious thing I have to give you, my Goddess, is my penis, and my adoration for you, Angel, is such that I will gladly give it to you.

I hope that you choose to have your new penis attached to your body and make it truly a part of you to be used over and over for your pleasure. I wish I could experience that pleasure with you, but I would be deliriously happy to know that you’ve chosen to make my former penis a part of you. Perhaps it will only be the first of more penises that are given to you by the men who love you most. Maybe in the years to come you’ll have 3 or 4 penises. Two in your tits as fully functioning nipple-penises and two or more thrusting up, hard and proud, from your loins. But I will always be proud that I paved the way for the rest.

This is all a fantasy of course. And the high chances of tissue rejection mean that it will stay a fantasy for the foreseeable future. But, if you really wanted it, Angel, I just might give it to you. You’re the only shemale that I would sacrifice my penis for.

In any case please consider yourself to be part owner of our penis, and you may command me to do as you like with it. Within reason, of course. For example: if I’m going to work, I can’t jack it off every hour on the hour as a tribute to you. But if I was going to be home alone all day, I could. It is a toy for your amusement now, feel free to play with it often. All I ask is; please don’t break it, ok?

Oh and as for those buttless, crotchless panties, do you prefer them in red, black or white?

FoxyAngel
12-21-2007, 06:59 PM
I never had anyone offer me their penis before. lol. Ill take it. You never have enough penises lying around. Ill put it on my mantel and play jerk it off as much as possible maybe even get playmates to suck it from time to time. hard to tell all the things I will do with it. One things comes to mind when seeing or meeting you. how I ram your own penis up your own ass while you suck on mine. That sounds HOT. you can borrow it back if you need it.

Thanks for the fun fantasy.

Happy Holidays!

Jack59
12-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Our penis will always be hard for you, Angel. I'll jerk it off for you 4 times a day while you're away. :wanking::wanking::wanking::wanking: If you want it jerked more often than that, just say the word. Would you like me to bottle the sperm and send it down to you? I'm complete D&D free, so you can use that sperm any way you want.

I'd rather have your gorgeous she-penis filling both my mouth and ass, but maybe it's best this way. I'm an anal virgin and your own she-penis is so much bigger than our penis. As it should be for a Shemale Penis Goddess. :adore: It might be best to open me up with the smaller one so you can give my ass a real Foxy Angel pounding a little later with your big beautiful she-penis. :Bundamole