PDA

View Full Version : face slapping

tarzan
11-28-2007, 08:32 AM
hello Ms foxy angel i see all your vids lately i been very horny for you alot i really like the scenes that you tap your erect cock on his lips and face as you smile down at your lucky boytoy.also do you have partners that you perfer over one another like one guy has nice ass or one guy sucks dick really good, or ones very submisive? thanks foxy have a great day.

tarzan

FoxyAngel
11-28-2007, 07:17 PM
I sure do Tarzan. There some my playmates that cant suck worth a crap but cant take a mean fucking Foxy style. Few that can suck a mean cock and take me deep to the base but cant cant take my cock in their ass very well. I will have to admit those playmates don't get as much play as they would if they would just brush up on their skills they are lacking. I like my multitalented playmates best. the ones that can suck my cock perfectly just the way I like it then roll over and let me have their asses as fast and as hard as I like. Those playmates get more action. btw I love tapping my cock on mouths and asses before I enter.

troyboy
11-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Angel,
Just hearing that gets me so hott!!! U r the best baby(well, actually all I know!!!!)!!! U own my ass and mouth as for She-cock!!!!!!
Your SuperBoy Troy!!

FoxyAngel
11-28-2007, 07:28 PM
My superboy Troy. your one of the multitalented ones. Too bad you arent local. you would be getting drilled by my she cock very often.

troyboy
11-28-2007, 07:34 PM
I am moving!!!! LOL!!! U have no idea how much I think and wish I was local for u. I would like to be selfish and have u as much as possible, but to think that u would tell me to cum over and be your boy when u wanted your beautiful cock sucked, and then turn me over on my knees, my big muscle ass in the air for your pleasure is so hot!!! I wish u could pound my hole and make me all yours as often as possible!!! I soo luv when u have taken charge(which is always) and showed me who is boss!!!!

Footsniffer
11-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Dear Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng ,

After reading your response to this post I have a question :question: ? If you had your choice which would you prefer a Great Blow Job :lipps: or a Great Ass Fuck :Bundamole ?

I know which I would prefer but I want to hear your thoughts :idea: . I would love to give you the best blow job :eek: you ever had!

Footsniffer :adore::adore::adore:

floats
12-27-2007, 11:26 AM
I want to get drilled by your she cock often! And mmmmm gulp gulp Swallow!
I love you Fox and don't even know you yet.

Sobe floats

captainblue
12-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Foxy, I love it when you tap your cock right before you go in. It just shows even more how much power you have over your boys toys...

FoxyAngel
12-31-2007, 02:35 PM
I love tapping before I enter. Knock knock here I cum!

Footsniffer
01-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Dear Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng ,

I'm still wondering :confused: , which would you rather have a blow job :lipps: or an ass to pound :Bundamole ???

Now this question is assuming that both are excellent :tub::tub: . Your boy toy has a mouth :lipps::luvv: that is prefect and a nice tight round ass :Bundamole that looks like the statue of David. You can only have ONE, which would you prefer :confused:..............:idea: .

Please tell us the answer.

Footsniffer :adore::adore:

gook20
01-02-2008, 11:19 AM
hi foxy!!
happy new year!!
i wanna know how you prefer to cum : by fucking a nice bottom and after you finish in his mouth or by lickin deep your cock , your ass and your balls
a long time and finish in his mouth again?
Anyway i didn't remember any scene without fuckin.