View Full Version : Penis Girl Questions

Jack59
11-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Foxy,

I emailed you this a few weeks ago but I I never heard back so I guess it got lost somehow. I figured I'd post it here. Now, in your case, we already know the answers to some of the questions. ;) Most have short one word answers but feel free to elaborate if you like.

I have a page at Xpeeps where I go by the handle “Penis Girls Rule” which I operate as kind of a shrine to those shemales that love being shemales and have no intention of having SRS. You were kind enough to add me to your circle of friends when I started it some months ago.

In my first bulletin I dreamed up some titles for the lovely ladies like yourself, based on activities that demonstrate their acceptance and love for their penises, which went over fairly well. Now I’d like to create a Pantheon of Penis Girls all bearing their appropriate titles. To that end I have created a questionnaire which I was hoping you might take the time to answer. I’ve sent it to you first because I frankly think that you’ll enjoy it most and rank the highest.

Most of the questions are simple yes/no or number questions, but a very few do require longer answers. I hope that this won’t be too much of a bother and you won’t mind doing it.

http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=521293

Shemale/Penis Girl Questionnaire:

Part One

1. Do you intend to have SRS?
2. If you answered ‘yes’, do you believe that trading a functional penis for a non-functioning replica of a vagina will make you more of a woman?
3a. If you answered ‘yes’, please explain why.
3b. If you answered ‘no’, then please explain why you intend to have SRS.

If you answered ‘yes’ to question 2 then you are finished. Good Luck with your life, just try not to be nasty to the ladies who knew the correct answer was ‘no’. If your answer to question 2 was ‘no’ then you might want to re-think your plans a bit. Feel free to go on to Part Two if you like. All ladies who answered ‘no’ to question 1, congratulations, you have a good head on your shoulders, please go on to Part Two.

Part Two

4. Do you derive pleasure from your penis?
5. Is your penis capable of erection?
6. Is your penis capable of ejaculation?
7. Do you enjoy it when your penis becomes erect and/or ejaculates?
8. Do you like your penis?
9. Are you proud of your penis?
10. ***ce all women have penises, the clitoris being merely a tiny penis that can’t ejaculate, does it strike you as foolish to trade the extras that having a full-sized fully functional penis gives you, for a false vagina without one?
11. Do you believe that a woman with a penis can be just as feminine as a woman with a vagina?

Part Three

12. Do you consider yourself a…
a. Pre-op transsexual (still considering SRS).
b. Shemale (decided against SRS ***ce having a penis doesn’t make you any less of a woman)
c. Penis Girl (like having a penis and plan to make the most of it)

If you answered ‘a’, you are done. Thank you for participating. If you answered ‘b’, then you are also done, but may go on to Part Four if you like. If you answered ‘c’, welcome to the Sisterhood of Penis Girls. Not one girl in five hundred reaches here, so you are very, very special. xoxo Please go on to Part Four.

Part Four

13. Do you love your penis?
14. Have you ever gone out in public (this does not include modeling jobs or video shoots, but does include everything else) with your penis untucked and the bulge of your penis visible?
15. More than 9 times?
16. More than 24 times?
17. For how many hours?
18. Have you ever gone out in crotchless panties?
19. Do you like wearing them?
20. Have you ever been asked what the bulge of your penis is?
21. Have you answered honestly?
22. Have you answered proudly?
23. Have you ever gone out in public (this does not include modeling jobs or video shoots, but does include everything else) when your penis was hard i.e. fully erect?
24. How many times have you done this?
25. Have you ever rubbed your hard penis against someone in public?
26. How many times have you done this?
27. Have you ever caressed your hard penis is public?
28. How many times have you done this?
29. Have you ever masturbated your hard penis through your clothes in public?
30. How many times have you done this?
31. Did you ejaculate?
32. How many times have you done this?
33. Have you ever convinced someone to publicly masturbate your hard penis for you?
34. How many times have you done this?
35. Do you ever talk about your penis in public?
36. How many times have you done this?
37. Have you ever gone out in public with your fully erect penis exposed?
38. How many times have you done this?
39. For how long do you usually do this?
40. While in this state have you ever masturbated in front of someone?
41. How many times have you done this?
42. Did you ever ejaculate your sperm on them?
43. How many times have you done this?
44. How would you feel about doing these things?

Part Five – Advanced questions for Penis Girls only

45. Have you ever convinced a transsexual to abandon her plans for SRS and accept her penis?
46. How many times have you done this?
47. Have you ever convinced a shemale to stop tucking her penis away, letting her swing – free and easy, or stand – hard and proud; and learning to love her penis?
48. How many times have you done this?
49. Have you ever had public sex with another Penis Girl?
50. What did you do together?
51. How many times have you done this?
52. Did you enjoy this?
53. Do you like the penises of other Penis Girls?
54. Do you believe all transsexuals and shemales should become Penis Girls?
55. Please explain your reasons.

FoxyAngel
11-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Jack...Im sorry I haven't had the chance to answer these questions for you.
Its on my to do list very soon. If I can break away from the family in atlanta I will try to get it done there. I read through it.. You seem to be requesting alot of explanations which I don't mind answering. i just havent had the time ***ce your post. but... you know me when I do get around to it will be nice wonderful responses to your questions.

Jack59
11-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Whenever you get the chance is fine, Angel. Enjoy your holiday with your family. I look forward to reading your responses. I know damn well they'll be hot! :D

Footsniffer
11-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng ,

I wanted to take a quick moment to wish you and all the members of your various groups, blogs, and chat rooms a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving! I saw you're in Atlanta with your family and that is great. I have found that no matter what happens in my life, I ALWAYS have my family to fall back on, to comfort me through rough times and to laugh with during the good times. I hope eveyrone around us has the same relationships.

Love & Respect,

Footsniffer :adore::adore::adore:

Hope I'm not being to mushy for the group.

Jack59
12-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Bump

Just didn't want you to forget about these, Angel.

FoxyAngel
12-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I didn't forget. I haven't got around to it yet. I dont like to answer or reply lamely and some of your questions require a bit of pondering and like I said I like to give it some attention and and answer thoroughly. I went through this with my transformation interview I posted previously which is getting great praise and feedback. I promise you it well worth the wait. I like to answer and choose my words wisely and my creative word skills seems to come and go and right now they are gone til after the holidays.

Pardon the delay its been crazy month for me.

Jack59
02-22-2008, 12:51 PM
It's been two more months so I figured a bump was in order.

DarkElf
02-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Maybe cut down your questions to like 10. This isn't 60 minutes. She's got a lot of asses to fuck!

Jack59
02-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Most of them are y/n answers, and I never said she had to do them all at once. I'd be happy to get a few answers a week.

If Foxy doesn't want to be bothered she can always say so or just delete the thread. But she seems to want to answer, and frankly I think it could be the beginning of an intriguing discussion.

FoxyAngel
02-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Shemale/Penis Girl Questionnaire:

Part One

1. Do you intend to have SRS? = NO

3a. If you answered ‘yes’, please explain why.
3b. If you answered ‘no’, then please explain why you intend to have SRS. = MAKES NO SENSE.

Part Two

4. Do you derive pleasure from your penis?= YES
5. Is your penis capable of erection? =YES
6. Is your penis capable of ejaculation? =YES
7. Do you enjoy it when your penis becomes erect and/or ejaculates? MOST DEFINITELY
8. Do you like your penis? LOL MOST DEFINITELY
9. Are you proud of your penis? YES
10. ***ce all women have penises, the clitoris being merely a tiny penis that can’t ejaculate, does it strike you as foolish to trade the extras that having a full-sized fully functional penis gives you, for a false vagina without one? = YES
11. Do you believe that a woman with a penis can be just as feminine as a woman with a vagina? = ABSOLUTELY

Part Three

12. Do you consider yourself a…
a. Pre-op transsexual (still considering SRS).
b. Shemale (decided against SRS ***ce having a penis doesn’t make you any less of a woman)
c. Penis Girl (like having a penis and plan to make the most of it) =C. I VERY MUCH ENJOY HAVING A PENIS AND U***G IT.

Part Four

13. Do you love your penis? = YES
14. Have you ever gone out in public (this does not include modeling jobs or video shoots, but does include everything else) with your penis untucked and the bulge of your penis visible? = YES
15. More than 9 times? = YES
16. More than 24 times?
17. For how many hours?
18. Have you ever gone out in crotchless panties? =NO
19. Do you like wearing them?= NO
20. Have you ever been asked what the bulge of your penis is? =NO
21. Have you answered honestly? = I WOULD
22. Have you answered proudly?= I WOULD
23. Have you ever gone out in public (this does not include modeling jobs or video shoots, but does include everything else) when your penis was hard i.e. fully erect?= NO
24. How many times have you done this?
25. Have you ever rubbed your hard penis against someone in public?=NO
26. How many times have you done this?
27. Have you ever caressed your hard penis is public?=NO
28. How many times have you done this?
29. Have you ever masturbated your hard penis through your clothes in public?=NO
30. How many times have you done this?
31. Did you ejaculate?=YES
32. How many times have you done this?= I CUM EVERYDAY MOSTLY BY PLAYMATES. RARELY SOLO
33. Have you ever convinced someone to publicly masturbate your hard penis for you? =THIS WOULD BE BETTER QUESTION IF YOU ASKED IF I EVER LET THEM CONVINCE ME TO LET THEM MASTURBATE ME. ID HAVE TO SAY YES
34. How many times have you done this?=10 TO 12 MAYBE
35. Do you ever talk about your penis in public? = YES I HAVE
36. How many times have you done this?= VERY RARELY.
37. Have you ever gone out in public with your fully erect penis exposed?=NO
38. How many times have you done this?
39. For how long do you usually do this?
40. While in this state have you ever masturbated in front of someone?
41. How many times have you done this?
42. Did you ever ejaculate your sperm on them?
43. How many times have you done this?
44. How would you feel about doing these things?
I HAVE HAD FEW PUBLIC EPISODES...CAR..BEACH...WOODS...ETC AND YES I HAVE LET MEN SUCK ME AND EJACULATE ME IN SOME SUCH PLACES...I HAVE NEVER LEFT HOUSE WITH ERECT EXPOSED PENIS.

Part Five – Advanced questions for Penis Girls only

45. Have you ever convinced a transsexual to abandon her plans for SRS and accept her penis? = HAVE TRIED
46. How many times have you done this? =3
47. Have you ever convinced a shemale to stop tucking her penis away, letting her swing – free and easy, or stand – hard and proud; and learning to love her penis?= NO
48. How many times have you done this?
49. Have you ever had public sex with another Penis Girl?= FUCK NO
50. What did you do together?
51. How many times have you done this?
52. Did you enjoy this?
53. Do you like the penises of other Penis Girls?= IM NOT SEXUALLY INTO OTHER PENIS GIRLS
54. Do you believe all transsexuals and shemales should become Penis Girls?= YES
55. Please explain your reasons.= BECAUSE I THINK EJACULATION AND CUMMING FEELS GOOD. I THINK ONCE THE PENIS IS GONE SO IS THAT PARTICULAR PLEASURE.

swman
02-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Indeed exciting and inspiring answers.

Jack59
02-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Thank You, Angel. You definately are a Penis Girl. :Angeldevi

Just one point ... do you understand that question 23 - Have you ever gone out in public (this does not include modeling jobs or video shoots, but does include everything else) when your penis was hard i.e. fully erect? ...and the questions after, do apply to any times you might have gotten hard at a nightclub or brushed against someone on the dance floor or something like that?

And, yes, your public blowjobs and ejaculations would count. You don't have to have walk out of your front door with your strong, beautiful penis erect and exposed, it just has to be erect and exposed somewhere that other people could see it, nor does any one else have to actually see you. The possibility just has to be there.

FoxyAngel
02-25-2008, 05:08 PM
In that case I sure have.

Jack59
02-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I thought you might have. :)

And have ever taken your new-found boy-toy off somewhere out of the way and had him service you right then and there, Gorgeous? ;)

Jack59
02-25-2008, 05:29 PM
54. Do you believe all transsexuals and shemales should become Penis Girls?= YES
55. Please explain your reasons.= BECAUSE I THINK EJACULATION AND CUMMING FEELS GOOD. I THINK ONCE THE PENIS IS GONE SO IS THAT PARTICULAR PLEASURE.

I'm sure you know that all of your admirers here would loved to help you experience this pleasure any time you like, and as often as you like. :Bundamole :Lovekiss: :adore:

Jack59
02-25-2008, 06:25 PM
One last question to determine your title, Angel. You see the semi-public sucking and ejaculation pretty much trumps everything else. So I need to know about how many times you've done this. Less than five times would make you a Penis Queen, five to fourteen times would make you a Penis Angel, and fifteen or more would make you a Penis Goddess.

James
02-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks for answering foxy! :)

I thought some of those questions were a bit silly though, and some were repetitive.

I have a question too - you say you're not sexually into other t-girls, does that mean you're not into genetic girls either?

FoxyAngel
02-27-2008, 02:39 PM
I have this hottie who goes to the club with his g/f and he will call me from the club. I will swing by and pick him up in my car and drive to near by storage shed parking lot by the train tracks. soon as he gets in my car his head immediately drops between my legs and he will service my cock with his lips til we get to our destination then I will bend him over the hood of my car and fuck his brains out and cum in his mouth and take him back to the club where Im sure his g/f can taste my cum on his breath. Probably done that with him a dozen times. if you count all those separately I may be an Angel Goddess.

James unfortunately the touch or lips of a genetic female will make my cock soften as well. I have seen couples from time to time and she could be much hotter that her b/f or male companion with her. he will suck my cock and it will rock up so hard but soon as you take it out of his mouth and put it into hers it will soften immediately. Girls always wonder what they are doing wrong but its mens mouth and ass I enjoy the most.

captainblue
02-27-2008, 04:06 PM
I did just see that demo of u doing that girl in the locker room

Jack59
03-02-2008, 04:13 PM
You did it, Angel!

Went all the way.

Foxy Angel: the first Penis Goddess! (http://www.xpeeps.com/viewgallery.php?do=viewpic&pid=1621519&albumid=29992&u=521293)

poppolo
03-25-2008, 12:02 PM
hi foxy u say u say u enjoy more with mouth and ass so i have Nice smooth tight muscle ass but it still virgain and my hole still so so smoll so u'll like to fuc it ...

FoxyAngel
03-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Nice smooth tight virgin muscle ass is my favorite. Dont tease me Please me!!!

poppolo
03-28-2008, 12:14 PM
if u realy like i promissed u become first one fuc it but realy worry from big and hard ur dick

captainblue
03-28-2008, 08:23 PM
score one for virgins asses!

12inchRod
04-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Nice smooth tight virgin muscle ass is my favorite. Dont tease me Please me!!!

My ass is also virgin-tight angel. Just thinking about your lubed cock shoved deep up my ass makes my balls tight and my cock rock hard. Mmmm

FoxyAngel
04-04-2008, 02:27 PM
12". Ill be surprised if MY rod ever finds its way into your mouth OR ass. Your even local and been tea***g my cock for years now. You should have had your lips around my cock numerous times by now!

12inchRod
04-04-2008, 09:54 PM
12". Ill be surprised if MY rod ever finds its way into your mouth OR ass. Your even local and been tea***g my cock for years now. You should have had your lips around my cock numerous times by now!

Where will you be tomorrow night angel? My girl is out of town and you can have me all to yourself for the weekend.

Jack59
07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Just got a couple of real quickies here, Angel. You don't have to answer them but I'd really value your input.

1. If there was a private club in your area where penis girls could, and were encouraged to, release their beautiful penises from the confines of their clothing; whether swinging – free and easy, or standing – hard and proud; whenever they were there; to relax, socialize, and enjoy themselves with other penis girls as it were; would you be a member and if so how often would you go there?

2. Do you think such a private club for penis girls would be popular in your area?