View Full Version : A code to suck by

Jack59
10-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Angel if your boy-toys do not agree with every word of this, then you should give them the boot. They aren't worthy of the honor of being your pleasure slaves.

Ode to Foxy Angel’s She-Penis

I adore Foxy Angel’s shemale cock. I truly love her. The Penis of the Shemale Goddess possesses a beauty that is completely and utterly entrancing. There is something about her. From the heavy balls tight up against her base ready to blast out their massive charge of cream, up the long hard shaft, the skin stretched tight around her, to the thick flaring cock-head with her widely gaping cum-slit, pre-cum bubbling merrily out from between her beautiful pink cock-lips, coating the prick-tip and making her glisten in the light. Something that calls out to me and says "I am your Goddess, worship me!"

And I want nothing more than to do exactly that. To drop to my knees before her. To take her in my hand and caress her powerful cock-shaft. To weigh her mighty balls, feeling the weight and heat of the enormous load of she-sperm they contain. To kiss the lovely cock-head, showering her smooth surface with dozens of kisses, some light and playful, others deep and soulful. To tell her over and over again "I love you, My Goddess, I love you with all my heart and all my soul. Let me please you." And then to thrust my tongue between her cock-lips deep down into her wide open cum-slit and scoop out all the sweet luscious pre-cum. To suck the mighty she-penis into my mouth swirling my tongue around her faster and faster bringing my Goddess to the point that I know she loves most of all. The point where the She-Cock of Foxy Angel, the Shemale Goddess, does what she loves to do most of all. She shoots! She shoots and she shoots and she shoots. She shoots so much of her lovely she-semen that it fills my belly to the very top. And that's when I know that I've pleased my Goddess.

Now if this were a male cock then it would never shoot as much, its sperm would be thin, watery and foul tasting; and it would immediately soften as the pitifully weak organ that it is. But this is my Shemale Goddess, Foxy Angel’s She-Penis, she remains erect. Thick and hard she thrusts out, proud of the mighty stamina that the weak male can never even approach in its wildest dreams. Indeed the only sign that my Goddess has shot at all is that her cock is no longer vibrating with hardness she was earlier. She throbs pul***g in time to her heartbeat and with each beat a tiny geyser of pre-cum spurts from her prick-slit for me to catch on my tongue and savor.

I lean forward, pur***g my lips and lightly kiss her cock-head. In response my Goddess instantly stiffens back up to a super hardness so great that a humming can be heard as her shaft vibrates with desire and stretches out even more, forcing herself into my mouth as I hear her voice echo in my head. "Again, please me again." And with a joy that mere words can never adequately convey I begin to service the mighty she-cock. I know what I am now; I am a slave to serve the pleasure needs of my Shemale Goddess, Foxy Angel’s She-Penis. I thrust my mouth down upon her, drawing her deep within its worshipful warmth. My lips caress her even as my tongue teases her, wrapping itself around her. I feel her growing harder and more powerful and I know, I know that once more I've brought her to the point that my Goddess, the She-Cock of Foxy Angel, adores most of all. She tenses, expands and then I can actual feel the mammoth load of she-semen as it travels up her mighty shaft and explodes out her cum-slit in a frothing ******* of creamy, white sweetness. As I swallow I have but a ***gle thought running through my head: I am so very blessed to be called to serve My Goddess, the most wonderful and beautiful creation in all the universe, Foxy’s She-Penis.

shaven_cock2001
10-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Excellent Jack59. I'd love to perform fellatio on Foxy's penis as well. Even better having my wife put her hand on the back of my head and shove that massive cock down my throat. Then look my wife in the eyes as I swallow and eat all of Foxy's semen and sperm.

FoxyAngel
10-28-2007, 06:21 PM
I agree! Excellent job! I should make that the FA anthem and have all my boys speak it to me before I allow them to worship my HOT body. My Big Tranny cock and my big beautiful round ass.

Footsniffer
10-29-2007, 08:45 AM
Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng ,

When I read this all I could think :idea: about was, this could be my first lesson in being a good Foxy cocksucker :wanking::lipps:. I'm on my knees :adore: with my tongue :lipps: out waiting for your arrival in the North.

Footsniffer :adore::adore::adore:

FoxyAngel
10-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Thats good... thats a great start. Step 1 is admitting you are a cock sucker. Step 2 is investing in a set of knee pads. Step 3 is learning this anthem before I even allow you to kneel between my legs. Step 4 is contacting me and scheduling your training...lol!

Footsniffer
10-30-2007, 07:19 PM
Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng ,

As I think about it, I realize :idea:, I'm not just a cock sucker :wanking::lipps:. I'm A Foxy :Angeldevi, cock sucker :wanking::lipps:. That's the only cock :wanking: for me.

Footsniffer:adore::adore::adore:

trent
11-02-2007, 06:56 AM
all i can say is Goddess foxy should be made supreme ruler of our world...

trentslavelick

FoxyAngel
11-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Sniffer...Nice to know your dedicated to the Foxy cock.

If I were supreme ruler of the world all TS women would have at-least 5 bottom servants to herself.

trent
11-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Goddess foxy just a few pics showing that this is where all foxy's boytoys,lover, slaves and servants should be...

my place is kneeling at your feet repeating your anthem, hungrily awaiting your beautiful tanned ass for me to bury my tongue deep within, and to lick,suck,gag,adore and worship the hottest,most adored, most wanted,most beautiful cock and balls in the world...

boytoys,slaves and servants of our Goddess foxy this is where you belong....

FoxyAngel
11-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Good boy Trent...I love a boy that knows his place and knows exactly what I want and expect from him.