View Full Version : Transformation Interview Pt 2

FoxyAngel
10-19-2007, 03:56 PM
INTERVIEW

PART TWO

When we left off our shemale sex-angel from South Florida had to excuse herself to go relieve herself. She refers to it as her “sexual healing”. Well, I could pen a novel on that line alone but I really want to find out what Angel does to the naughty boys in her stud farm.

Marlayna: What gets you off when you dominate, control and use a hot fuck stud as your sex slave?

Foxy Angel: Oh yes. I’m very controlling and demanding. I love to use men for my pleasure. The more eager they are to serve me the hotter I get. I have this one boy toy in Fort Lauderdale I play with regularly. I call him eager beaver. As soon as he sees me he immediately drops to his knees and works on my cock. I snap my fingers... his ass is high in the air ready for me to fuck. I’ll smack his ass one good time and he knows to twitch and wiggle it for me. When Imp ready to cum that tongue is out and that mouth is wide open for me.

Marlayna : A go on your sexual fantasies you have explored and enjoyed?

Foxy Angel: I believe the more the merrier. That’s why I stay ***gle. I prefer to have lot of toys and sometimes I like to play with all my toys at once. I like to be on my knees getting my ass licked by one stud, another up under me working on my cock. Number two boy is in the corner of the room banging his hole with toys getting it ready for me to fuck. I like them to share my cock then line their asses up for me fuck.

Marlayna: Everyone I forward your website www.foxyangel.com to goes bazonkers! Please tell us what inspired you to create it and what it means to you?

Foxy Angel: When I started my site. I really didn’t expect it to take off like it did. I had many offers to model for TS websites but I was in relationship at that time and it just wasn't the right time for me. After my one and only relationship ended I then decided to model for the internet. The guy I modeled for made me a wonderful proposal. He was so impressed with my image and said if I would keep my image for him he would build me a website that would take care of me and I would be proud of. So we made a deal and we both stuck to it. I got so into and just kept going to the studio and snapping pictures of myself enough to fill my new site that I was so excited about and also enough to supply him with fresh images of myself for his site... So I really started putting my heart and soul into it.

A little over a year I was putting so much into it. He just couldn't maintain both our sites websites. I was growing too big for him. He turned my website over into my own hands and now I have built something I am very proud of. So basically...what it means to me now? It’s my life and a way to express myself and be creative while doing the things I love!!! Which is basically SEX! lol

Marlayna: A few words (blatant pussy-ass plugs) about some of the hot, hung shemale friends that are featured on your site.

Foxy Angel: My models my friends. I would not be where I am today without them. I have some of the most beautiful HOT Hung shemales from around the US. I have traveled many cities looking for Hot T-girls to model for my site. I have worked with over 300 girls and took all their images myself ***ce March 2000. I enjoyed meeting and working with every ***gle shemale that has posed for my site

Marlayna : Let’s have the hot-cum details about a video or photo shoot that you went to or organized that turned out to be one of the most amazing and dick-ass jamming orgies you have ever experienced.

Foxy Angel: I personally think all my photo and video shoots are exciting. There is a few that stand out. One was a Doctor and Nurse video I did couple years ago with myself as a nasty sexy nurse a male model name Christian played the Doctor and my good ebony girl friend named Taylor from Fort Lauderdale was our patient. She came into the office for a breast examination and the Doctor knew right away she was hiding a big secret. He immediately examined her and found out her secret. He started examine her secret with his mouth and tongue then I too pulled out a secret of my own. Our doctor was so excited about our secrets. We laid him down on the examining table and double penetrated his mouth and ass in multiple positions. We were all so excited during this video because it was the biggest finale of them all. My girl Taylor first shot her load all over the Doctors face then I added even more cum to his face and then he exploded everywhere.

It was definitely one of my Hottest vids to date

I have shot a few memorable locker room scenes those are always so exciting to me as well. I’m usually stalking out the men’s locker-room in the scenes and every football stud that enters the locker room can’t resist my sexy body. I usually insist they strip before I show them my secret and ever ***gle time I fuck their tight ends.

Most recently I have been shooting interviews and these are not scripted or written out. The interviews are shot as the come apply for the modeling job. The men have to strip for me, show me their bodies and strut their stuff. They also have to show me how talented they are orally and anally. So basically after they strip for me they are told to get on their knees and suck my cock then I bend them over my desk to see if they can truly take a pounding from the fox. If they are hot and talented we discuss the particulars of participating on my site if not they are politely told, “No” and sent home with sore booties.

cont...http://www.foxyangel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1331