PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Mistress

slavepress
09-16-2007, 02:07 AM
This is just one of my may fantasies that include Mistress Foxy.

i'm searching through the BDSM personals when i come to this ad:

Sexy blond sadistic Mistress with lots of surprises! Call 900-getwithme

Well my fingers couldn't dial fast enough. Her picture was amazing in a leather or latex outfit that was just commanding you to kneel in Her presences. my mouth is drooling at the thought of serving Her when....
"Hello."
"i, um,.... i well..."
i can hear Her laughing at me.
"Yes."
"Mistress i saw Your ad in "Amazing Dominant Women" and...
"Are you on your knees when you're calling Me?"
"Um.... Yes Mistress."
"Liar. Get on your f-ing knees and start over."
"Yes Mistress." i fall to my knees and say "i would love the chance to be of service to You. i have been into the lifestyle for over twenty years and when i came to Your ad, well You are an awesome Woman and just the thought that my pain could be of some enjoyment to You. my main pleasure truly comes from making my Mistress smile."
"Do you talk this much trash all the time?"
"No Mistress Foxy, i'm sorry to have run on like i did." And i hung up. i figured i had bored Her silly and the best thing i could do for Her was leave Her alone. Fortunately everyone and Her sister has caller ID these days and my phone started ringing.
"You EVER hang up on me again and I will hunt your ass down and beat you to within an inch of your life. You got that slave?"
With a smile that could light up the darkest night, "Yes Mistress. i'm sorry Mistress. i just thought that i was probably wasting Your time."
"10:00am."
"Excuse me?"
"Have your ass at my dungeon at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning, get undressed and be kneeling when I come into the room."
"Yes Mistress. Thank You."

As i walk up to the door, i hear this voice tell me to come in.
i undress and wait. It takes a while for my eyes to focus in the room i'm waiting. i must have been there 20 or so minutes when a flood light shines on me. i can now see some of the features of the room. It looks like a doctors exam room with the table, stirups and all kinds of medical stuff that were about to drive me to an orgasm before we start.
"Get on the table."
i climb on top, put my feet in the stirups and wait. In walks this beautiful blond Goddess dressed in a latex nurse's outfit right down to the latex gloves.
"First we're going to check your prostate."
Well my hands were trying to hide my erection but She took them and tied them both above my head.
"This is just so you don't contaminate anything. There's NO telling where you've had those things anyway."
Who was i to resist?
She would stretch accross my body as She strapped me down. The feel of Her latex shot shivers through my body.
"Cold?"
"No Mistress, i was jus..."
"Well it would have been too bad if you were. you know it gets awefully hot having to put on this getup for slaves, so it's going to be a bit chilly in here."
You could never tell from my thermometer.
She then tied my feet into place and then put straps around my knees and pulled them down and secured them so i couldn't close my legs.
"My, you really ARE happy to see Me aren't you?"
As i started to say Yes, She stuffed a ring gag into my mouth and locked it into place.
She began by placing nipple clamps on me. Then more nipple clamps and then a few more. When my eyes started to tear up, i guess She figured that that was enough. Then She put the parachute looking thing around my balls. It actually felt kinda good down there. Then She started putting weights on them. well so much for the good feeling. After what felt like a ton of weights(probably not more than 5 to 10 .lbs) She said:
"Now, are you ready for some of my surprises?"
She climbed up and straddled my head. All i could think was how am i going to lick Her pussy with this gag in my mouth.
She unzipped Her latex and there was my surprise. i could have sworn that there was a foot of dick bouncing on my nose. She tried to shove that thing in my mouth but i kept turning away.
"Open up. You said you wanted to please Me and this is what it's going to take."
i still tried to turn my head. She reached down and removed one of the clamps. All i could do was scream from the pain. Just enough to get my mind off that tool trying to jam my tonsils.
"Ah, that's it slave. Suck My dick."
It wasn't as bad as i thought. She had put on one of those flavored condoms and it tasted like bananas. How ironic is that?
i kept having problems with gagging so She told me to keep my eyes open. She went all the way down. i could feel Her balls slapping my chin. She took hold of the back of my head and pulled my face as far as it would go. For***g Her rod deeper and deeper down my throat. my eyes began to tear up, but as i looked up, i had this view of this Woman taking me like i had never been taken before and the smile on Her face as She knew She had me where She wanted and i wasn't going anywhere(even if i wanted) and the only thing that mattered was Her pleasure, well if i didn't have 12 inches of clit down my throat, i would have been smiling too.
Pretty soon She started to tense up and wrapped Her thighs tightly around my head. She started cumming and cumming and cumming till i thought She was going to pass out.
She climbed off my head and smiled at me. Started to kiss me and ran Her tongue in the hole where She had just been.
Then an evil grin came accross Her beautiful face. She took the condom off and showed me the contents. She then poured it down my throat till i swallowed every drop.
And yes, i can't wait for my next checkup!

Footsniffer
09-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Dude,

GREAT FANTASY:idea:! I would love :heartluv:that scene, the only thing I would change is NO condom. I would hate to miss the taste :lipps:of Foxy cock. From what I've read it is the best thing you can put it your mouth. As a matter of fact here is a list of the five tastest things in the world:

5) Foxy's hot, lovely, sweaty, toes :oafter a day in leather shoes and stockings.
4) Foxy's perfect tits :Shaketitsdangling just inches above my mouth maing me strain my neck just to reach them.
3) Foxy's over filled balls:wanking:, knowing that at some point after I have licked every inch of them, she will empty them in my adoring mouth.
2) Foxy's sweet little puckered asshole:Bundamole. My tongue just couldn't get far enough in to that glory hole. Foxy NEVER bottoms, but just thing how great it would be to lick that sweet little brown spot if she had?
1) Foxy's big, long, lovely, hard, tasty, beautiful, and hopefully soon to be emptied in my mouth, COCK. The cream that comes from Foxy is sweet as Honey!

Love Ya:heartluv::heartluv:, Foxy!

Footsniffer :adore::adore:

slavepress
09-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Good points, Footsniffer. But i used the condom for the humiliation factor(one of my many fetishes).
Of the many scenes that She has, the ones where the sub gets to tongue fuck Her ass while She's jerking off and getting ready to explode in the guys mouth has to be my favorite. Well that and Her dressed in latex/leather and boots.
Like you said, the thought of Her feet being encased in leather all day and then being honored to be able to worship them.... well.... um ...... DAMN!