PDA

View Full Version : Angel & Brad

Dickie
06-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi Angel. You continue to be the hottest site on the web for sure.

Lucky Brad. He really likes to take in that nice cock of yours doesen't he? Was it set up for the shoot or did he really take your sweet load in the mouth??

I've tried it a couple of times with ladies whom I was 99% sure they were squeeky clean. It is a complete turn on. Just before they shoot you can feel their cock get extra stiff and that is the time to slide it all the way in and let it shoot right down your throat. Very hot.

I'll just keep dreaming of tasting you someday.

Dickie

FoxyAngel
06-14-2003, 05:36 PM
hey babes. I seen the name Brad and started reaching for the lube. lol Brad and Angel sure do enjoy some of each other.
so far none of my male models have handled me like Brad. he just lets me pound away at his hot ass and i find it so erotic when he reaches around and grabs my hips for encouragement. that really makes me hot. when i told him i wanted to cum on his face for that set of pics he was all down for it. i must admit i loved looking at him as my jizz trickled out his lips. damn now im all excited and have so much work to do. i know you guys want your update.
kisses
Angel