View Full Version : Foxy bottoms in her personal life!!

trany_socker
09-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Eight years ago I engaged in the shemale world, I was fascinated by this world and start dreaming of a beautiful shemale that do the topping only but couldn’t find here until I so this angel four years ago and ever ***ce a start thinking that I'm living my dream, but my dream came to an end.
I went to England for a bu***ess trip this year and some day in The Old Crown bar in New Oxford Street I met one of the guys that always appear in Foxy movies, I'll refer to him as Mr. 'C', not believing my eyes, I went straight to him bought him a drink and start asking him about my angel, the answers were nothing I expected.
I'll quote: "she tops only for money or in the scenes, in her personal life; she is hardcore bottom" "she would never get Enough of my cock" "she even got me fuck her for money once" "for the right amount you'll pump her like crazy and even cum in her mouth"
What to said after what Mr. 'C' said
Extremely disappointed

FoxyAngel
09-09-2007, 07:24 PM
WOW! thats some amazing BS. Heres a lil FYI for you. I DO NOT BOTTOM FOR ANYONE.. ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY...CUMMING IN MY MOUTH? THATS SO FUNNY. YOU TELL YOUR SOURCES TO GET A LIFE.

johnwes
09-10-2007, 12:07 AM
butt your hotness, would you let me lick your ass?

12inchRod
09-10-2007, 02:02 AM
foxy, last week my girlfriend and I were in a local sex toy shop just brow***g and we passed by the strap-ons and she mentioned about getting one jokingly for me. she is unaware of my curiosity of having a cock in my ass. I told her that we should try it so we bought one. we tried it for the first time saturday night and let me tell you, I was always a little nervous about having foxy's cock in my ass...I have always had the fantasy about sucking you dry but ***ce the strap-on experience, now I crave the feeling of your throbbing cock shoved all the way up my ass until your balls are slapping my ass. I will give you the option of busting your huge she-male load up my ass or down my throat...we'll flip a coin.

troyboy
09-10-2007, 11:25 AM
I am believing Foxy 100% as always. She likes muscle boys on their knees sucking her big beautiful she-cock, getting it nice and wet for her to plow their asses and til they are whimpering away like school girls!!! Believe me, I know, and I luv it!!!!!

trany_socker
09-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Dear Foxyangel,
Would you please forgive my arrogant, but put yourself in my position, why should I not believe him; he is a friend of yours, I've seen him many times in your movies; in the bed, in the clinic, in the pool and even in your prison, what possibly could make him lie about his relationship with you??????
This is the question that keeps me thinking all this time; if he was a liar, what is the reason??? And why???
You can ask him and come to me with an answer.
And again, please forgive me and forgive the jealous heart of mine that couldn’t accept what I've heard about my beloved Angel
Yours,

FoxyAngel
09-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Johnewes...Ofcourse you can lick my ass as much as you like... That i do enjoy.

12inRod...When you are done practicing with your toys and ready for the real thing. Dial me up. Ive got a huge load for your mouth after I tear up that ass.

my baby troyboy... you know me very well.. Thanks for posting.

Trany socker...Im almost 100% certain you are referring to Christian. he is only 1 of 2 of my boys that have been in that many scenes and the other would never tell those lies about me plus he has never been over seas. I know MR C goes to London often. I actually have no idea why he would tell
such lies about me. When its actually its just the opposite. Hes the one will never get enough of this Tranny cock.
Your entitled to believe what you will. Id like to be face to face with Mr C and a stack of bibles see who you believe then.

So I will tell you this ONCE more. I NEVER EVER BOTTOM!! IT WOULD BE COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE ANYONE CUMS IN MY MOUTH.

FoxyAngel
09-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Confirm Im correct who MR C and ill have him on the phone and this message board so quick...

trany_socker
09-10-2007, 07:15 PM
yes you are correct!!!!!

trany_socker
09-10-2007, 07:22 PM
I believe you my angel,
why should i believe this fuckin liar
still dreaming of having your tranny cock in my mouth and up my ass!!!!

bosbro
09-11-2007, 02:58 AM
foxy
you are a classy girl..i liked to way u handled this..dont understand how people can just say that..I have fantasized about anal as well..never got a girl who would though..I keep getting drawn to this site each night..I hope we can get together..its something I cant get out my head..ill be up ur way in a week or two please say ull be around hun..muaah

troyboy
09-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I think what Mr. C needs is another video experience. No need for role play Angel. Give it to him good and hard like u tend to give it to your other muscle stud(wears the cop hat and shades in a few jail scenes). Fuck him as hard as u please. i think u take it sort of easy on Mr. C. It's time he got the foxys hardest stuff!!!

FoxyAngel
09-12-2007, 02:37 PM
bosbro... I am flattered you are enjoying the site as much. Id like to think my site is the home of the HOT TOP TGirls. When you get to town in couple weeks and want to be my bottom. Get in touch!

Troyboy...How are you babe? I miss you!

I have tried contacting "Mr C" and give him a chance to join this thread and Re-deem himself or he may lose me forever. I have heard from other tgirls that he was BS-er like this.. but I thought we had something special and he would never do it to me. I guess I was wrong. I dont think Mr C will be get any more opportunities or privileges of being on the receiving end of my Tranny cock.

troyboy
09-13-2007, 11:03 AM
I miss u soo much beautiful!!!

12inchRod
09-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Angel, when will you be back in town? I'm desperately waiting for your cock to be shoved up my ass bare back until all eight inches are wrapped tightly by my virgin asshole until I'm moaning with pleasure and pain. I pump my g/f's ass with my hoy cum on a weekly basis, I'm dying to know what it feels like on the receiving end.

FoxyAngel
09-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Im back now only til tuesday then Im off to the West Coast. Next stops are San Diego, LA and San Francisco. Then another quick stop in NYC then I will be done with this years touring.

dragon
09-16-2007, 08:02 AM
Foxy,

I love the way you dominate guys in all areas...that is such a turn on about you.

I cannot see why anybody would spread crap about you...it would be an honour to be in your presence, and should never be taken advantage of.

My next trip to the USA will be to Florida....just to getting the chance to be taught a lesson by you

qres14u
09-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Sounds like you'll be needing a new toy for your pix and vids Foxy. I'm game. Have you ever taken a virgin ass on camera?

James
09-16-2007, 03:28 PM
It's a shame Christian said those things if they are not true.

He is one of the better male performers in my opinion. Ba***g it on the ability to get a good scene out of the girl, Christian typically does a good job and appears to have good chemistry with the girls.

hot crevice
09-16-2007, 11:58 PM
whether this is true or not is kind of beside the point anyway, as what foxy or anyone else does in their private life is up to them and not anyone else's bu***ess.

FoxyAngel
09-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Dragon...When you get to Florida I look forward to teaching you a lesson.

Qres...It appears I an looking for a HOT new boy. I would be interested in seeing your pic to consider your participation. Send to angel@foxyangel.com.

Yea James I agree with you. Im still finding it hard to believe he started talking shit about me.

hot crevice... Good point! but its gravy to me. Im the same in my private life as you see in my vids. I an aggressive TOP. I love to use men for my pleasure.. fuck their hot asses and turn them over and explode on their faces...if you cant do that for me. I really dont have any use for you.

Love me the way I am or not at all!!!

Footsniffer
09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Foxy,

The line of guys who want you "fuck their hot asses and turn them over and explode on their faces" is about as long as The Great Wall Of China. I'm in that line myself just waiting for my turn to have my ass reamed hard and long and have a "Foxy Facial"

Luv Ya Girl!

Footsniffer

budge15
09-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I could care less whether Foxy bottoms (although I take her at her word that she doesn't). What is important to me is that she tops like no one else in the world. Who else has such a long, strong, straight, beautiful, magnificent cock? I just can't get enough of it (looking at it -- I haven't had the pleasure of doing anything else, despite living in South Fla.). If I had my dream, she'd never get a chance to bottom, because I'd have her stiff she-cock down my throat or pounding my ass every waking moment.

FoxyAngel
09-17-2007, 09:18 PM
My kind of boy budge!!!

troyboy
09-18-2007, 12:58 PM
The thought of seeing foxy take a virgin is soo hot!! She took my virginity and i know everyone would have loved to see her take total control and take my cherry!!! qres14u u should do it!!! This girl has probably taken as many virgins and turned them into her toys for her pleasure as any t-girl has!!! U will luv it, and so will we!!!

bosbro
09-23-2007, 04:01 AM
hey foxy
read you re on west coast and then new york..When will u be back in Fla?
Have a good trip..oh yeah thanks for the add.kiss kiss

Footsniffer
09-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng,

When are you coming to NYC :question::Clapp:? My mouth started watering :lipps:the minute I read that. I got another reaction as well :wanking:. I'm hoping you will be here on a Tuesday ***ce that is the only day I get in the city.

I'm on my knees :adore: with my mouth open :o waiting for you to come :spermm:.

Footsniffer :heartluv::adore::adore::adore:

FoxyAngel
10-05-2007, 10:00 PM
I have been shooting halloween content and will be adding it to the site.

I have 5 models scheduled to work with next week. Most are new models for my ebony site www.foxyebonytgirls.com.

I have to squeeze in a few shoots of myself to tide my members over then I would like to pop up to NY to visit for a week.

Hopefully before it gets cold there.

kensterling
10-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Hi Angel,
Just hit your link to your new ebony site, very hot and should be a huge success! For us guys that love both white and black dicks, should be alot of fun. Keep me in mind for modeling for that site.
Look forward to playing with you again in NYC, I'll bring the toys and champange :)

qres14u
10-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Foxy I don't have a photo to send right now. As you know I cannot wait for my first experience I'm just having a bit of a hard time trying to find a girl to have it with. I still would love for you to take my ass cherry though. Ofcourse I would want to show my devotion and swallow the first load and then eat your hot ass until you were ready again. That would be incredible for me. The new site looks hot, one of my favorite fantasies is to be the filling on a shemale oreo. Maybe Nefertiti and India or Ayanah Red and Lady Godiva or just all four. God I'm horny.

FoxyAngel
10-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Kensterling...Ill be sure and keep you in mind for some upcoming shoots...I look forward to our next time together as well.

qres... Sounds HOT to me. I would love to take your cherry or have you in the middle of shemale oreo.. unfortunately I don't meet on or off cam without pics to know what's in store for a girl. See what you can do for me.. When Im on tour its an open book... Here in Fort Lauderdale Im selective of my playmates.

alex_ks1
10-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Its been a long time ***ce i was here, some things never change, seems that most guys still have the impression these girls are toys, that they will do anything a guy ask , Fact is there ladies. they should be treated as such. I have only talked to foxey once on the phone, some time ago, and found her to be warm and a wonderfull woman, not a tramp,,,but thats just me. Alex

FoxyAngel
10-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Im spoiled in getting pleased by men. I do enjoy returning the favor orally if highly attracted to him once in awhile. my big HOT tranny ass is off limits to everyone. NO EXCEPTIONS.

captainblue
10-16-2007, 09:40 PM
... no offense to you Foxy but has your ass ever been "touched"

alex_ks1
10-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Foxy , be very carefull, you never know whats out there...and have a Big Bubba in the next room with a 12 gague on his lap Alex

FoxyAngel
10-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Captainblue...The answer to your question would be NO.

Wendy...Welcome back! I was thinking the same thing...How could my fans and admirers even think that would be true?

Alex...Thanks for your concern...I can definitely take care of myself.

captainblue
10-17-2007, 05:43 PM
ok... makes sense

johnspitz
10-17-2007, 11:43 PM
rumour would be rumour after all. QUit being so rude/pretencious to foxy...she's gorgeous and knows what she wants.

captainblue
10-18-2007, 12:10 AM
i am not being rude... i love foxy

FoxyAngel
10-18-2007, 05:05 PM
I didn't think you were being rude captain.... Its cool.

captainblue
10-18-2007, 05:09 PM
did u get the pics i sent you?

Footsniffer
10-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Foxy:Angelaure:FlyingAng:Angeldevi,

When you say your ass :Bundamole is off limits you don't mean by an adoring, talented tongue :lipps:, RIGHT? It would break my heart if you wouldn't allow the fans to worship :lipps: that sweet spot of yours :Bundamole.

Any updates on a trip to NYC or Boston, so I can wiggle my tongue :lipps: into that tight little bung :Bundamole? I'll promise you can have ME anyway you want and I'll lick :lipps: and suck :luvv: more than just your ass:wanking::spermm:.

Footsniffer:adore::adore:

christianx
12-25-2007, 12:38 AM
i love how an anonymous moron posts something ridiculous and attributes it to me. and then foxy, who i have known for over 5 years and have never said anything bad about her ever, not only believes this anonymous person, but then doesnt contact me and ask me about it, but just cuts me off totally and is curt and rude to me when i try to wish her a merry christmas. good times!

i guess you just never really know a person. i couldnt tell you where the old crown bar is much less have i ever been in it. the fact that angel didnt tell this fucking moron that i wouldnt ever talk about badly about angel, and that we have been friends for years, really bums me out. but again, what can you do. i had a great time shooting for foxy and i loved our scenes, but that time has evidently come to an end. and life moves on. have a great holiday season everyone and happy new year.

dragon
12-27-2007, 03:30 AM
Your are the boss Foxy...I am at your command, and would do anything to come close to your magnificent cock

floats
01-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Foxy,

Floats from Sobe......I just want to go along with your ideas and worship and get bada boom bada banged by you especially, but also by each and every one of your girlfriends. A Complete Smorgisboard. Wow, lets call it, The Smorgisboard!
I'll be your human spitoon Sweetheart, and just think...I'm only 15 miles away...Get the Cameras Rolling!.......In my dreams,

Floats...Still, Your Biggest FAN!

FoxyAngel
01-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Christian means alot to me and I am very confused and pissed about this thread right now!

sub327
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Well then, you should talk to Christian and straighten it out...let him explain to you personally, and draw your own conclusions. And whether you believe him our not, thank him for trying to put this issue to rest.
.....just sending you some lovin
YFB

trany_socker
01-08-2008, 04:35 PM
HI Foxy,
First of all, you should know that we (Your FANS) love you more than anybody else dose, because we love you for who you are, not for any thing else.
I want to ask Mr. C a question; why would I lie about him? Why him? Why not Mr. Smith? Or the guy in (Foxy confession)? Or …………………
I give another hint to Mr. C so hi might be able to remember me;
You said to me that you have a session at the same day with a girl from Belgium named Camila or Bamila or some thing like this.
And after you remember this; please tell me how I could possibly know this information if you didn’t tell me personally, because I've never heard of this girl rather than seeing her, plus; shemales getting fucked is not my cop of tea.
Mr. C, you made a mistake; be a man, take your responsibility and apologize to your master.
For you foxy; I have nothing to add but I know that I love you much more than Mr. C dose

FoxyAngel
01-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Grrr! My emotions are overdrive right now. I really wanted to believe Christian. We have been through alot of on and off cam fun together. You plead a pretty strong case. How would you have even known he was in london at the time? but... Like he said the time of me and C has come to an end. Id like to wish him luck and the best. Anyone who knows me well would never believe it. and anyone who loved or cared for me would never say it.

sub327
01-10-2008, 06:35 PM
You have to follow your heart, Angel. You're right, anyone who loves or cares for you would not let you go so easily. I know I wouldn't. The future for you has to be so bright...that's the best direction for you.
YFB

bstudly
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Foxy,
Hey sorry to hear about all this. I know it doesn't feel very good to go have someone lie about you behind your back like that.
But if your looking for someone new to have alot of fun with and that will actually treat you right.. I would definitly apply.

FoxyAngel
01-15-2008, 02:37 PM
I want to to start the new year off with new group of hot boys. All you hot boys out there wanting to participate. send in those pics and apps. The studio is complete and Im ready to start shooting ASAP. angel@foxyangel.com

MaddMatt
01-15-2008, 07:49 PM
You are in FLA right?

captainblue
01-15-2008, 11:48 PM
I wished i lived in Florida... the idea of shooting with you is tea***g my brain.

FoxyAngel
01-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes Madd! Im in Fort Lauderdale FL