PDA

View Full Version : you look fantastic.

harty
06-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Hi foxy once again you do look fantastic great logging on and seeing you and that great big she cock. I am due to cum to Seatle in August. might you be around there at that time??? I know its a long way but hey its even longer for me... if your not around (as youu are first choice of course) do you know of any nice good looking feminine she males in that area???
Hope so.
Harty xx keep up the good work.
any chance of this cigar shoot???
xxx

BJ_Seattle
06-07-2003, 05:45 PM
harty, sorry to break it to you but pickings are slim in Seattle. Best place to look is probably www.eros.com and see who's listed at any time. We have had a few visiting beauties from Angel's pages who come to town for a few days, but in general, Seattle ain't Miami. Good luck

FoxyAngel
06-14-2003, 05:27 PM
there you have it babes. I cant be of more help either I have never been to seattle. some of my girlfriends have. but sorry to report I dont know any ggirls in that area. good luck to you. also im going to shoot off that cigar scene for you soon. I already bought the cigars really nice ones. ***ce I will truly be smoking them I thought Id ask the cigar man for some sweet ones and he let me try a couple of them for the taste. he was pretty cool we sat and had a cigar and a cup of cappucino. it was cool. he was kind of cute too so i liked hanging out with him. any way I bought a dozen sweet cigars and a nice case to perserve them in. I also found a new hot guy model, that I would enjoy looking between my legs and seeing as I smoke away and that cigar. I want to shoot that off for you this week (no pun intended) before I leave for NY soon.
Kisses
Angel