PDA

View Full Version : fucking in nylons & pantyhose

tlover
12-27-2002, 04:41 AM
Hi Angel! First of all my best compliments for your site: it's the most exciting around, ***ce you and your friends are not only beautiful but there's always some serious fucking action in every update! I especially like shemales in active roles, so I like to see you, Angel, or some other big cocked girl being sucked and deeply fucking a handsome submissive man. ***ce I have also a strong fetish for feet in nylons and pantyhose, please some new shoots clearly showing the beautiful nyloned feet of Angel and her friend while penetrating the guys. I'm sure many other people with my same tastes would appreciate. Thank you for your constant effort to let your site be the most exciting in the world!

FoxyAngel
01-05-2003, 09:26 PM
We wouldnt have it any other way here at foxyangel guys. here the girls are in control and enjoy topping our guys. once in awhile you will see some of my hotties playing their female inhibitions and giving it up to the men but for the most part our gilrs love u***g thier cocks on any stud that finds her so irresistable they cant help but give her what she wants.
More hot action coming soon and I may have mentioned in another post of my up coming Tampa trip where me and the girls are going to hook up and rape some boys just like last time.
Im excited about that.
In a near layout I will wear a a hot sexy backless dress with nylons underneath and continue to wear the nylons while doing Angelstyle to some hot stud just for you tlover.
Kisses
Angel

wes69
01-06-2003, 03:04 PM
Sounds like you are planning to have a really hot time in Tampa Angel.I'm sure the guys can't wait for you and your girlfriends to get into them!Hope we get to see some of the action

JBComba
01-09-2003, 12:33 PM
Sounds hot Angel!!! Need any guys to rape the next time you are in Houston?

John

FoxyAngel
01-12-2003, 05:08 PM
looking for hotties to rape in Houston while I am there as well.

JBComba
01-12-2003, 05:32 PM
Angel

I will gladly volunteer myself for you and any of your hot lady friends to rape and use while you are in Houston. Your wish would be my command!!!

John