PDA

View Full Version : They elude me...

dan0576
07-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi Foxy,

Great site by the way.I join every 6 months or so to keep abreast of things foxy. Great content etc but one thing eludes me.

I have never seen the soles of yr feet :(

Please post a photo of them. Would complete my collection.

PS: Will you ever come over to London for a tour?

xxx

Dan

FoxyAngel
08-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Dan I will come to London for tour. I would like to come there later this year actually. Ill keep you posted on that.

I love my hi heels. I love fucking with them on. The thought of taking them off and showing my soles never crossed my mind. I guess I could for few pics.

Footsniffer
08-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Foxy,

I would also love to see photos of your soles and the bottoms of your toes! If you really think about it those are some of the MOST secert parts of a woman's body??? They're either in shoes, or you lovelies are standing on them, or you're in bed laying down and they are out of view of us admirers.

I'm sure your the bottoms of your feet are every bit as beautiful as the rest of you, we would just like a little peek. Would it be possible for you to attach a shot or two to this thread???

We're begging!

Footsniffer

TampaBtm
10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Dan I will come to London for tour. I would like to come there later this year actually. Ill keep you posted on that.

I love my hi heels. I love fucking with them on. The thought of taking them off and showing my soles never crossed my mind. I guess I could for few pics.
I love the fact that you wear heels in all the shoots and in person...very sexy look.

FoxyAngel
10-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Ill browse through some of my pics and see if I cant find any pics of my soles for you guys. Highly unlikely consider Im always wearing heels through my entire shoots. If I dont find any to post. Ill definitely take some of my soles the nest time my equipment is set up.