View Full Version : Next Stop Nyc...

FoxyAngel
07-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Hi Guys!

Thats right! My next stop is NYC. Ill be flying in Sunday evening of July 8th and start seeing fans and admirers first thing Monday afternoon. Ill be there for an entire week and available til Sunday evening of July 15th.

I will be punching it over to Philly on Monday 16th and available there til Thursday night the 19th.

Ill be tracking back to Boston on Friday the 20th and available there til Monday night of the 23rd.

Back home to Fort lauderdale on Tuesday afternoon just in time for my Birthday on the 26th of July.

Me and my best girlfriend Vanessa will be heading to Atlanta to spend my Birthday with my family from Thursday July 26th til Thursday Aug 2. Coming back to Fort Lauderdale just in time for my Big Birthday Bash at Club Coliseum Saturday night August 4th where Georgie Peorgie, Pepper Mashay, and CeCe Peniston will be in town ***ging and performing at my Birthday BASH!

My girlfriend Vanessa (a gorgeous black and asian TS) will be joining me for the remainder of my tour. Giving ourselves only one night to recover from my party. We plan to leave Fort Lauderdale Sunday evening August 5th in order to be fresh and ready to see more fans and admirers in the DC area on Monday August 5th.

Those are the exact dates I have planned thus far...but my other cities of interest in this particular order but no exact dates yet are... Houston, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix, San Diego, LA and San Francisco.

We will be dividing those last seven cities the entire month of August then Ill be back in Fort Lauderdale shooting my balls off the month of Sept so I can go on my first International tour starting early October.

My contact number while on tour 954 559 4869. And I always prefer pics to my email angel@foxyangel.com.

WOW! Its going to be crazy next 2 months... but I am so excited and looking forward to it.

Patrick
07-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Foxy, I hope I'll have the opportunity to meet you when you visit Atlanta. :)

Footsniffer
07-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Foxy :Angelaure :Angeldevi :FlyingAng ,

My mouth is watering :luvv: , my knees are weak :wobblyeye and I'm panting like a german shepard :lipps: . YOU'RE COMING TO NYC! I'll call you to set up a visit for Tuesday 7/10 in the early afternoon, if that's OK :okk: .

I can't wait for you to bang my head silly :banghead: until you drain yourself :spermm: in my mouth. Do you promise you will???

Footsniffer :adore::adore: :adore:

rit56
07-07-2007, 09:50 AM
your ad is up on eros.....

Bottom Boy
07-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Finally !! Can't wait to see you, Foxy.....

troyboy
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Foxy,
Without giving names or total desciptions, i always thought it would be hot about sharing how u r enjoying your trip, and any hot clients u enjoyed giving it foxyangel style. Or if u run across a client who is new to the ts world, and thought like me that i just wanted to hang with u a little bit, maybe jerk u off a little, and i ended up leaving sucking my first cock, and having u take my ass deep with your big hard cock even though i said no 50 times, and saying no way it would not fit once u had me on my back with my feet in the air and my legs spread!!! Memories!!!

Patrick
07-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Footsniffer, I hope you'll tell us about your experience with Foxy if you are able to meet her.

12inchRod
07-12-2007, 08:08 PM
I might attend your b-day bash at Club Colesium on Aug. 4th, what are my chances of getting you drunk and sucking you off in one of the bathroom stalls? It makes me hard just thinking about you blowing your load down my throat while there are people just outside the stall! Let me know...

FoxyAngel
08-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Sounded fun to me. Perhaps another night out I can loads your lips in the bathroom stall.

Footsniffer
08-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Foxy,

I'm really sorry I missed you when you were in NYC. I don't live there but I usually travel there on a weekly basis. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (around my...) that next time I'll get to meet you.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
08-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Ill be back to NY in Sept.

Footsniffer
08-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Thank YOU, :adore: Thank YOU, :adore: Thank YOU, :adore: ! I will be waiting on my knees for your arrival.

Footsniffer

capricious idea
09-04-2007, 10:59 PM
i, too, would love to meet up. let us know when you arrive ;)

TampaBtm
10-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Whats the latest tour schedule...Coming back to Tampa anytime soon?

FoxyAngel
10-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Im touring 4 more cities before Im done with this years tour. NY first again... then LA, San Francisco and San Diego. I have also promised some of my Tampa boys id drove over and give them a good fucking. So...Tampa is on my to do list before I go home for the holidays as well.

TampaBtm
10-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Im touring 4 more cities before Im done with this years tour. NY first again... then LA, San Francisco and San Diego. I have also promised some of my Tampa boys id drove over and give them a good fucking. So...Tampa is on my to do list before I go home for the holidays as well.
We cant wait!! :carrotdan