PDA

View Full Version : hi guys.. please read

FoxyAngel
05-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey guys. sawry about the lack of solo pics last month I promise Ill make up for it. my project is almost complete and you guys will be highly impressed with what Ive been doing. Im not quite ready to let the cat out of the bag. the last year has been fun and cute lying around the house on my couch and in my bed in sexy lingerie. its about to get so much better and theme oriented. Im so excited I cant wait to start shooting again.
I will break from my project this weekend and update the site with some new girls and always our favorites.
I have that new chatroom ready as well, I'd like to put it up, until ive finished our new studio I cant get in there to chat quite yet.
the point of this posting is.. everything should be finished by this weekend. monday at the very latest. that would be the studio, the updates and the new chatroom. Im excited to hear what you guys think. love and kisses
Angel

BJ_Seattle
05-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Gee Angel,
I guess we can forgive you for skipping a month. Not like we don't have a few thousand pics of you on the site already. LOL. We'll just use the time to review them, a sort of historical retrospective month.

Looking forward to your new studio productions. More videos in DivX format please. And l'm sure you've got lots of pics of that Trio of Texas Tantalizers in the can: Lana, Britney, and Tiffany. Thanks for the update.

BJ (Seattle)

Atlantan
05-19-2003, 11:44 PM
Angel - love the site but the updates, where are they - thought they were to be done by Monday latest? They keep pushing later and later into the month. I need my fix girl.:mad:

FoxyAngel
05-20-2003, 05:45 PM
sorry babes. I was pushing thinking I could have completed it by monday. many pics to flip through and edit and considering how particular I am to my pics I seem to study them a bit long delaying the update. Its a nice juicy update. Im sure you will find it worth the wait.
Kisses
Angel

Nurse Nick
05-24-2003, 01:14 AM
Great update Foxy, thank you so much.

Plus a new Kourtney and Damien action set. What more could we ask for :)

handiman
05-25-2003, 03:37 PM
I would like download/print some the beautiful girls on the site.How can I do it?Do you star in any vidios?If yes,how can I get them?
handiman:)

chizshc
05-27-2003, 08:06 AM
Angel,

The girls you added are awesome and they are beautiful. Everyone has certain favorite looks I'm sure and Katriny sure is a sexy babe to me. I wish she'd move to Orlando. I wish you would move to Orlando -:) And some more girls, too.

Somebody asked about downloads here and I can understand the property issue. I really would like to have pics of a few of my favorites though. Anna Paula also. And You, but I think I was able to with at least some of yours. I may have to get to Brazil someday. I was down your way in So Florida two weekends ago and had the pleasure of getting together with Roxanne. She's a very sexy babe, indeed. I wish I could go with all my favorites at some point. I tried to call you, too, but kept getting a machine.
I was out so I wasn't able to leave a number. Someday Angel.

Steve