View Full Version : foxy tour

minnesotaman
06-25-2007, 01:44 PM
any chance you will be coming to chicago-MINNESOTA-or even vegas on this tour? and what will it take to get you up to minnesota?? the new pics are unreal, i look at them everyday--

from Minnesotaman, a 6year site member!

Hugh Jarrod
07-18-2007, 06:43 AM
Good luck.

FoxyAngel
07-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Both Chicago and Minnesota didnt make it on my tour list this year. Vegas Im still thinking about stopping end the very last of my tour but I was just in Vegas for AVNs in Jan. My friend Pepper and some other are g/fs are going to be in New Orleans for Southern Decadance towards the end of my tour and I was thinking more of stopping there and joining them to Party.

gottahaveonion
07-30-2007, 09:49 AM
i got to meet foxy at one of the nyc parties....shes was very nice and even hotter in person :)

bosbro
07-31-2007, 01:04 AM
hey foxy
im here in key west..at naval base.i joined your site and cant stay off of it..im only here until october..would love to meet you before i go..happy birthday hun..youve made me look at a lot of things differently.woow

FoxyAngel
08-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks for posting gottahaveonion.

bosbro. if you can make it Lauderdale I can see you after Sept 5th. To meet me in lauderdale theres a get to know me process. I would be interested in seeing your pic to consider meeting. You can email me me your pics to angel@foxyangel.com. Thank you for your admiration and support. Im flattered you are enjoying the site as much.