PDA

View Full Version : Birthday wish

shaven_cock2001
05-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Hello Foxy-
I'm celebrating my birthday today and have a birthday wish. That would be to have my wife force me to my knees and have her tell me that I will suck your cock all day. That my mouth will be used as a cum dump for your massive loads of sperm and I must swallow all you ejaculate. Plus you even fuck my wife and I lap up all your semen out of her hairless pussy while you sodomize my virgin ass. :)

Please post my photos of your beautiful penis as my wife likes to make me masturbate to them. :heartluv:

take care,
shaven_cock2001

shaven_cock2001
05-29-2007, 10:04 AM
That would be "more" photos of your penis, not "my."

Sorry, me bad

wes69
05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Have a good birthday - sure would be the perfect treat to suck Foxy's cock and taste her cum

shaven_cock2001
05-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Wes69-
Thanks for making my birthday wish cum true with a great picture of Foxy enormous cock.

I really appreciate it.

Footsniffer
05-30-2007, 08:26 AM
Foxy,

I love :luving: the "Milk Maid" photo attached to this link. Judging by that picture :wanking: it looks like you need to have your cream sucked out. Can I be your milking machine :lipps: ? Just place that beautiful cock of your in my mouth :o and I'll suck every drop of SWEET cream :spermm: you shoot out!

Footsniffer :luvv: :adore: :luvv: :adore: :luvv: :adore:

FoxyAngel
05-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Im going to hold you to that very soon sniffer. I will definitely be to NY in june.

Shaven co.k I wish I was there to make your Birthday wish come true. Where you loc btw? Ill be touring in june and july. maybe we can make a late birthday gift.

Wes. Thanks for posting pic.

Footsniffer
06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Foxy :FlyingAng ,

I'm working in my garden growing my roses :natur: , so that I'll have a big bunch when you arrive in NYC. I'll lay the roses at your feet :adore: and then you may have your way with me :o :Bundamole .

Your Loving Slave Boy Toy,
Footsniffer :luving: :adore: :luving: :adore: :luving: :adore: