PDA

View Full Version : Foxy's beautiful cock

wes69
05-20-2007, 04:46 PM
I've been mis***g for a few weeks and so have missed the pleasure of seeing your dazzling beauty including of course your wonderful, fabulous cock.
So I was really pleased to see a few solo sets you have posted recently so I have been able to see the stunning images and of course really enjoy seeing your incredible and very beautiful cock again such as in the 'phone booth set and the 2 wings sets and as always you show off superbly for us to enjoy your perfect cock including those so sexy balls that hold your cum ,then wondeful rock hard shaft and the beautifully shaped end - perfect ( I just envy anyone who has had the pleasure of sucking you!)

Here are 3 fabulous examples that really show howbeautiful you are and how wonderful your cock is

Thanks for sharing these images - I always appreciate your work

Wes (UK)

troyboy
05-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Most beautiful girl with the most beautiful penis!!!!!!

Bottom Boy
05-20-2007, 06:40 PM
I, too, envy anyone who has had the pleasure of giving Foxy a BJ. I only hope to add my name to that list sometime in the near future.

Footsniffer
05-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Man these are 3 incredible shots! Foxy, I would beg :adore: forever for you to stick that beautiful cock :wanking: in my mouth and explode. I'd love :heartluv: to be on my knees :adore: in front of you in any of these pictures.

I do have to say I have a secret fantasy, that the phone booth picture brough to mind. I would love to be sucking :lipps: your cock while you're talking on the phone telling the other person what I'm doing. I can just hear you describing to them how I'm licking :lipps: your cock, taking it all the way down my throat :eek: , licking your balls and asshole, or how your fucking the crap out of my face. Before you hang up the phone, you come:spermm: in my mouth and tell your friend that I swallowed the whole load. You then make me tell them how much I love being face fucked by the Fox.

That is one of my all time favorite fantasies! Hopefully someday, YOU will make it a dream :sleepppin come true for me.

Footsniffer :heartluv: :adore: :heartluv: :adore:

trent
05-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Goddess foxy right now i am on my knees worshipping your cock...i have the biggest hard on and all i can think of is that wonderful, beautiful cock in my mouth...i want to kneel in front of u and suck on that cock for hours and hours just swallowing your delicious cum after cum and after i am finished make me lick and rim your ass until i reach that center core of your tasty bud...gosh i would do anything to be your bitch...

trent slavelick

Hugh Jarrod
05-22-2007, 04:51 PM
It is nice isn't it.

Wingman
05-23-2007, 05:16 PM
It's not my mouth where I want that big, beautiful cock... :)

FoxyAngel
05-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi Guys

Thanks for all the recent comments on this thread. I wish I could just line all you guys up and take turns feeding you my cock then put your faces in a circle and cover them all with cum. Dang. Im making myself hard. Im going to have to call a local boy over to service me.

For you guys posting from NY. Im still cumming guys. it wouldn't be normal for me if I was as running on schedule. If I cant get there before the 30th It will then have to be mid june. This weekend I have one of my regular boy models in town to shoot with. The weekend of the 30th til the 4th of june I will be in Puerto Rico for pride week. The weekend of the 10th of june My favorie boy toy of them all will be back to shoot with me. You guys might remember him as MR Smith from the Foxy Interviews and me and Roxanne sexy playmate from our pool party. I love that booty on him. hes gonna get it real good from the Fox when I do get hold of him soon.