View Full Version : Nefertiti

dragon
05-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Hi Fox,

Just wanting to know Nef's measurements (***ce you know her)...height, bust size, and her cock size.

As you know she is absolutely gorgeous, and with that magificent cock of hers....has the perfect package.

A lot get said about her cock, and rightly so...But I have just noticed how great the rest of her body is. She has a hard body in which she has put a lot of work into, with a special mention going out to her great ass.

Still, I will continue to worship that huge cock of hers.

Regards

FoxyAngel
05-23-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't recall Nefertitis exact measurements. Im certain her cock is a 9 thick inches. Shes not quite as tall as me. Id say 5'9". She's small waisted with DD breasts. round firm bottom with curvaceous hips. She has an amazing body and cock.

shaven_cock2001
05-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Foxy-
I would love to suck you and Nefertiti's cocks to completion. Nothing like swallowing two big loads of hot sperm from those beautiful hairless cocks.

By the way, I haven't written any fantasy stories in a very long time. I was wondering if there is any interest from you or others of this fine forum for me to continue doing so. Would love to hear any feedback.

Take care,
shaven_cock2001

FoxyAngel
05-31-2007, 09:52 PM
I wish I could fullfill your fantasy and stuff your mouth with my cock and one of my hot Tranny friends til we both shoot our hot creamy loads down your eager throat.

I am always interested in hearing your stories. I think your stories are very exciting. It is always a pleaure to hear them and display them on the forum and the story section of my site.

Footsniffer
06-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Foxy,

After I get to visit you in NYC, I promise I'll write you a story you'll love. I'll type my fingers to the bone so I can relate to the world what a wonderful, dominant, sexy, beautiful Mistress you are. When I get through the boys out there who read my words, will swear they can taste your wonderful cream. Their asses will be sore from reading how hard you pounded me. Their jaws will be stiff from hearing how you face fucked me. They'll be tired and covered in sweat when they get to the words "The End".

And me, I'll be as happy as a child knowing I got to be used by Foxy. I'll kneel before you and kiss your feet and thank you for taking me.

Footsniffer

ps: Am I worthy? :adore: :adore: :adore:

FoxyAngel
06-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Sounds worthy to me sniffer. You will definitely have an amazing time to write about. Im going to fuck your ass and face silly and fill your mouth and shower your face with cum.

Footsniffer
06-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Foxy :Angelaure ,

This sounds GREAT:jumpingfo ! I like afternoon visits, so I can get a nice, strong, mouth and face :lipps: :lipps: :lipps: full of your cream. I promise I will swallow every drop and if any happens to fall out of my mouth I will lick it up right off your toes (man I love that idea!).

Now the big question, :confused: when are you coming to NYC or Boston??? Please say soon my mouth :eek: and asshole :Bundamole are open and waiting.

Your boy toy,

Footsniffer
:adore: :adore: :adore: