View Full Version : Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Wingman
05-14-2007, 01:02 AM
An idea for a feature length video featuring the Fox: a spoof of the Wizard of Oz.

Foxy is Dorothy, but unlike Miss Garland she has beautiful blonde hair (and a beautiful big cock!)

She is magically transported to the land of Oz, which is of course an opportunity for her to have hard, nasty anal sex in three scenes with some tanned, toned guys playing the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion. (I'm sure the Fox could have fun with a cowardly lion, who could be a real squealer: "No, Dorothy, don't put that thing in me! Oh god, Dorothy, you're too big!". She could have fun with the Tin Man, too: "You're made of Tin, baby, but look at my wood!")

When she reaches the Emerald City, Foxy/Dorothy is sent to retrieve the Wicked Witch's hat by the Wizard of Oz. Maybe the Wicked Witch could be a bitter and twisted genetic girl. But after being spit roasted by Foxy and the Good Witch of the North (who is of course a beautiful shemale), she is magically transformed from a green witch to a hot babe.

They all go back to the Emerald City and when Foxy finds out that the Wizard is a liar and can't send her home, she shows no mercy. She drills that guy a new asshole and then has him lick her cock clean. When she looks up, the Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion are all bent over with shemale cock up their assholes... and they're loving it.

Of course, everyone lives happily ever after, and the power of a gang-bang is magic enough to send Foxy home.

FoxyAngel
05-23-2007, 07:56 PM
That would HOT HOT HOT. I would love to be able to pull that off. I actually know where to get the costuming. Now I just need to find a yellow brick road that leads to an amazing castle. I know the perfect genetic girl for the wicked witch. Any volunteers to be scarecrow. Tinman and the cowardly lion? The wizard would have to be the hottest of them all because is indeed the one that would get the merciless drilling.

Footsniffer
05-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Foxy,

I would love to be the cowardly lion, begging you not to force that thing down my throat or up my ass. That would be a lot of fun.

Footsniffer

Cleo
05-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes complete with Oz Munchkins. :carrotdan

:joker:

hot crevice
05-24-2007, 09:04 PM
you could get that dwarf dude back to be a munchkin

Hugh Jarrod
05-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Could I play a flying monkey?

P.S. What happened to the thread about movie ideas? I guess it got burried?

Cleo
05-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Could I play a flying monkey?
I want to be the Wicked Witch

:bananah:

FoxyAngel
05-31-2007, 09:45 PM
A role you were meant to play Cleo. lol j/k

john69
06-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Yes complete with Oz Munchkins. :carrotdan

:joker: