PDA

View Full Version : Requests

bemytop
12-26-2002, 05:28 AM
Angel,

Thanks for making the love of T-girls easy, your site kicks some butt. Have an idea or request. As a paying member, you should offer additional options for members to pay for specific shoots. I am a bottom and for one would love to see shoots with you giving it all to some guy or several. I know they are mixed in already but it may be a way to goose your bottom line and membership. Hey I will even volunteer to be a happy bottom.

cheers

Aleic

FoxyAngel
01-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Good Idea Alec. I honor all or most request if at all posible. and if members like yourself would be interested in tipping and joining the parties Im all down for that. You know me the more the better. and although standards are an issue I think I would enjoy topping you members that are interested in this post. In alot of pics only my hard cock penetrating your ass is necesaary. Let me know if any interest.
Kisses
Angel

hotcars
02-06-2003, 05:41 PM
I'm all for that you can put me down for a yes. I don't want to post my pictures here but if you wolud like some, I would love to e-male them to you. I love your web site and wish you all the best.

Larry

FoxyAngel
02-14-2003, 12:15 PM
I completely understand. feel free to email me your pics. I am very interested in considering you for the modeling.
kisses
Angel